Author Topic: Fragmentation Grenade  (Read 31929 times)

Fragmentation Grenade
by AGlass0fMilk
New from Milk war co! It's the Fragmentation grenade, commonly known as, the frag grenade. Here at Milk war co, we know that you want the finest and most effective weapons to kill any sort of enemy that crosses your path. Although this grenade has the explosive power of a cherry bomb, it's not the explosion that will kill people. Your enemies will have to fear the numerous amounts of shrapnel that come flying at them.

The state of the art casing is not our design though. The credit for the design and the creation of the Frag grenade casing goes to Pandan co. SimpleWell (model by him if you didn't get it). His design incorporates style, and functionality all in one deadly, explosive package. The casing is designed to spew that fatal shrapnel outwards, towards your enemies. Remember, grenades are fun!

*Disclaimer*
No one under any circumstances should ever use a grenade, they are not, fun, they are extremely dangerous. This grenade only has a 4 second fuse, so let go of it before it explodes in your hand. Milk war co is not responsible for loss of limbs, death, maiming, killing your best friend, killing your great aunt's mother's son's daughter, and loss of lunch money.

_____________________________ _______________________

If you didn't catch that, this grenade includes a couple cool features all it's own:
  • Shrapnel
  • Cooking (holding it and it explodes sooner)
  • Exploding in your hand after 4 seconds
  • And other stuff I'm forgetting

Special thanks goes out the He grenade team for the basis of the grenade code, and Ephialtes for the particles and the shrapnel. Without you, this wouldn't look nearly as good (I suck at particles and whatnot, trust me).

Here are some pictures so you don't say: "LOLZORZ NO PICKXCSGJL: NO CLIXES"

Item Icon

Recommended use in enclosed areas, then get the f*&^ out of there (unlike I did)

Booom

How to not cook a grenade

Me holding it (Thanks to Pandan for the model)

DOWNLOAD
New sounds
HAVE FUN
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 02:35:18 PM by AGlass0fMilk »

10/10 WIN! Very awesome :3 Wow I posted fast.

i love you *in a not gay way*

YEAH realistic spapenal! a great way to mess up your face

like the better version of the HE grenade :D

you really deserve this cookie  :cookie:

definitely not stolen from the flak cannon and HE grenade, then

Very nice.

I can't click the HAVE FUN link :(

Two words.

EPIC WIN

EDIT: I assume you can take more than one and that when you use it, it disappears from your inventory.

Right?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 03:09:07 PM by Conan »

Disclaimer*
No one under any circumstances should ever use a grenade, they are not, fun, they are extremely dangerous. This grenade only has a 4 second fuse, so let go of it before it explodes in your hand. Milk war co is not responsible for loss of limbs, death, maiming, killing your best friend, killing your great aunt's mother's son's daughter, and loss of lunch money.

so much for ripping you off instead of my health insurence...

definitely not stolen from the flak cannon and HE grenade, then
Not stolen, annexed borrowed.

Look at all the other grenades, they use it. Ephialtes (and who ever else made the He grenade) should be flattered that they set the standard for grenades.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

so much for ripping you off instead of my health insurence...
I laughed at that
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 03:11:28 PM by AGlass0fMilk »

The model is very nice.