Author Topic: Fragmentation Grenade  (Read 31917 times)

Like tossing the Flak Cannon and having it auto-fire >:3

Well, this seems like the best grenade out there! now we just need martyrdom with this grenade and that would be awesome.
if you chuck the pin at anytime, you automatically go matyr.  you got 4 seconds before you die no matter what.

if you chuck the pin at anytime, you automatically go matyr.  you got 4 seconds before you die unless you throw it
Fix'd

yeah, but what is the likelihood that you pull the pin, switch weapons, then chuck the grenade all within 4 seconds?

Increase the range.
You have to stand right next to it in order to get hit

Increase the range.
You have to stand right next to it in order to get hit
So that's what you don't like about it? The explosion doesn't do damage?

I can make that kill within a small radius, if that's what you want.

No I think he wants the fragments to shoot farther.  But grenades aren't designed to shoot the fragments so far...

It's all completely random. I did not design this to shoot fragments like a sniper rifle at people miles away.

It's all completely random. I did not design this to shoot fragments like a sniper rifle at people miles away.
Sniper grenades... O_O

Make the fragments bounce faster off walls but disappear very quickly, within a second or so. Then it covers an enclosed space immediately and outside areas less effectively.

Cool, but I already got a huge amount of G. Launchers, and Grenades itself. So this is good, but i have to much... Sorry, not DLing.

But this is great!

Make the fragments bounce faster off walls but disappear very quickly, within a second or so. Then it covers an enclosed space immediately and outside areas less effectively.
[/quote]

with real frags, dose the shrapnel NOT imbed itself into walls, floors ect?

but it is all plastic, and this is blockland, so it wont look to out-of place.

but we do need a grenade like this, you ever tryed to get away from a HE grenade with nojets? if its a nice throw, you are likely doomed