Author Topic: Fragmentation Grenade  (Read 31925 times)

I have been looking for this

Odd notice I see- sometimes when I throw it it doesn't fly off, it explodes in my face.

Odd notice I see- sometimes when I throw it it doesn't fly off, it explodes in my face.
That's cooking it, you threw it too late.

I made it so the longer you hold the grenade with the pin pulled, the shorter the lifetime of the grenade when it's thrown is.

It has a four second fuse so you have four seconds to throw it.

It's more a fun/useful feature (if you know how to use it right).

I thought most grenades had a 5 or 10 fuse

I did try 5 seconds, but it seemed to long and 4 seconds, in my opinion, was just right.

Now a fixed landmine would be appreciated.

without the leg blowup effect or with it?

without the leg blowup effect or with it?
Dunno and don't care. I just want it fixed. The RTB one I got from Reg is not working.

Hmm,can you get something like this for a Grenade Launcher type weapon? Like the SOPMOD from COD Modern Warfare 4,it's a fast gun,with a grenade launcher on it. However it's grenades in the game look like medium sized bullets. It also for some reason doesn't explode in the game if you fire it from far away and shoot it close to your character.

It's already been made, cept its a G36C or G36K with Grenade launcher attached. Or you could use the MP7.

I have been testing it out recently, and sometimes I can be standing 5 bricks away from it and live.  It needs a small explosion radius too!

That's cooking it, you threw it too late.

I made it so the longer you hold the grenade with the pin pulled, the shorter the lifetime of the grenade when it's thrown is.

It has a four second fuse so you have four seconds to throw it.

It's more a fun/useful feature (if you know how to use it right).
Ah, thought it was a glitch. Good on ya!

I really liked it! IT is easy to use and it kills lots of people

It needs to be able to destroy bricks.

I have been testing it out recently, and sometimes I can be standing 5 bricks away from it and live.  It needs a small explosion radius too!
This, and