Author Topic: Fragmentation Grenade  (Read 31941 times)

It needs to be able to destroy bricks.

now that would be even better for a grenade, especially this one

FRAG OUT!!!

Oops sorry Soap, thought you were a Ultra-BOOM!

Now a fixed landmine would be appreciated.
Can you tell me what is wrong with it? I don't get errors and it works for me.

If I do a Revision on it, I'm going to make it a spawnable vehicle (via Vehicle spawns) so you can easily make fields of landmines instead of having to place them over and over again.

Can you tell me what is wrong with it? I don't get errors and it works for me.

If I do a Revision on it, I'm going to make it a spawnable vehicle (via Vehicle spawns) so you can easily make fields of landmines instead of having to place them over and over again.
First off there should be two things done to it. One would be a script to clear all landmines, or what I think would be a good idea is to set a time limit to the landmines so that they disappear after a certain amount of time (sort of like Rot's propane tanks). However since you said there will be future updates I am eager to see what you'll do. These are just my ideas I'm throwing at you.

Perhaps have a second landmine set as a bot so it doesn't tumble..?

Me: I would stand farther away from it than that.
Noob: Why? I'm out of the blast zone.
<Grenade goes off
<Noob get hit in the eyes with shrapnel
Noob: IM BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: I told you so.

First off there should be two things done to it. One would be a script to clear all landmines
Already done and in the Version 2 a lot of people don't have. I did post it in the original topic (I think it's in there, but if not, it will be in the rev 2)
set a time limit to the landmines so that they disappear after a certain amount of time (sort of like Rot's propane tanks)
Good idea, but I don't know if I'll do it.

dosentv want to work for me, dose windows 7 make rtb get screwed up like in vista

dosentv want to work for me, dose windows 7 make rtb get screwed up like in vista
nvm i fixed it

I just noticed I'm in the pic when it says "get the hell out of there, as you can see I didn't" :3

A flash grenade would be fun. C=

I love holding a grenade, then running into a massive hoard of zombies without letting go. Even if you die the Grenade kills most of them.

Exploding in hand wont remove the grenade out of my inventory.
Or is it just me? D: