Author Topic: Restricted Clan tags  (Read 6067 times)

Restricted Clan tags
Turn clan tags on or off for the whole server

Description
The default setting is for clan tags to be off
There is an RTB pref registered by this add-on, in which you can toggle clan tags on or off.
Clan tags are not lost if you turn off, and then back on

Installation
Put Server_RestrictedClanTags.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Download
Server_RestrictedClanTags.zip

:(
Only 7 hours
You just wanted to make something better than it.

You just wanted to make something better than it.
I had these made ages ago
Creation date says Saturday, November 07, 2009, 1:28:00 PM

I had these made ages ago
But most likely you only released this because of that other thing, so you could make that other one obsolete?

But most likely you only released this because of that other thing, so you could make that other one obsolete?
If one did not innovate, or "make that other one obsolete" as you called it, nothing would have been made. We would basically still be a little better then animals.

Great job Kalph.

If one did not innovate, or "make that other one obsolete" as you called it, nothing would have been made. We would basically still be a little better then animals.

The development of human civilization can't be compared to grubbing for e-rep.

Why is everyone so picky about comparisons lately?

The development of civilization brought the comparison, so why can't they be compared as equals or close.
All I am saying is, a lot of contributing members on the forum are getting bashed for no real reason at all.

Cool rtb options, I was feeling lazy and in a hurry, also in all actuallity if you do not want clan tags on the server why care about the option. However very nicly done.

Im not going to like this.

inb4serverswhereyoutrytoguess anotherperson'sclantagforadmin