Author Topic: New Custom Gaming PC  (Read 2743 times)

No, it doesn't.
Well if you don't want to drop below 60fps it does, right?

Well if you don't want to drop below 60fps it does, right?

Not really.

Not really.
What do you mean not really? Are you telling me I won't drop below 30fps with like 500,000 bricks on the 4890?

Eh.

It's good, that is what I can tell. But what do you plan to use on this computer?

The hard drive only gives you 500GB. That gives you a limited space for anything really big you might want to do on it.
He says it is only 6GB.

What do you mean not really? Are you telling me I won't drop below 30fps with like 500,000 bricks on the 4890?
It doesn't matter at that point how good your video card is when the game's code is trying commit Self Delete.

I would have tried to get an nVidia but still pretty good.

Why's that?

Because ATI still has a reputation for poor driver support and higher percentages of defective shipments.

However, I'll still get a 5970, because Nvidia currently has a reputation for not coming out with the freakin DX11 cards already.

Because ATI still has a reputation for poor driver support and higher percentages of defective shipments.

However, I'll still get a 5970, because Nvidia currently has a reputation for not coming out with the freakin DX11 cards already.
Hey, the 8 series + will get dx11 support/has it.

Hey, the 8 series + will get dx11 support/has it.

I'm talking GTX 300 series.  They said it would be out October, November they announce Fermi, December, actual cards still aren't out.

Do you want constant bluescreens?

I'm talking GTX 300 series.  They said it would be out October, November they announce Fermi, December, actual cards still aren't out.

PROTIP: GT300 series isn't going to have many high end cards, if any.

Nvidia currently has a reputation for not coming out with the freakin DX11 cards already.
ATI DX11 cards, can't even run DX11 that well. So it really doesn't matter for now.