Author Topic: Kids who think they know everything  (Read 9473 times)

Israel is a real beautiful place, I would suggest to come here for sight seeing.
But I really want to move away because of these people, they ruin the lives of those who try to succeed in education and their studies.
Its nice to know sometime that there are people who aren't anti-israel. after about 2000 years of people trying to kill us.

@Beauty: Oh yeah, from the pictures I've seen, it's absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to take a tour of the coast when I go there.
@Idiots: Not much I can say to that one, except that Israel does have some of the best colleges in the world.
@2,000 years of suffering: Hey, those 2,000 years have made Israel much stronger. I, personally, think Mahmud Ahmadinejad desperately needs to be thrown in jail for the rest of his life. We cannot afford another Holocaust.

Off topic: I'm listening to Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" right now, it's incredibly inspiring when paired with a subject like the current one.

If I had [insert amount of money here] for every time some stupid, know-it-all kid(s) do something completely handicapped and then laugh about it, I'd be swimming in money right now. For example, (not to sound tribal, because I'm not) it makes me want to punch a baby (loldanecook) when Hispanic kids think they're the center of attention. Like today in my Geometry class, this one Hispanic kid thinks he's so damn cool, or, "the stuff," as they say, because he barely ever does his homework and then when the teacher comes around to collect said homework, the kid laughs about it. This kind of person also:

-Talks constantly
-Disrupts the class, making the teacher go on 5-10 minute rants about how not to talk while they're teaching/texting during class/etc., and then we never get anything done
-Wears their pants around their ass, which, in my personal opinion, makes it look like they have a colossal stuff in their pants
-Blocks the entire damn hallway to talk to their friends during passing period (this I absolutely cannot stand, and usually end up forcefully shoving my way through)
-Arrives late to class
-You get the point.

tl;dr - Kids who don't give a stuff about school (or how they dress) really piss me off. But hey, what the hell am I gonna do about it, eh?

[/rage]
Lolololololololol. He sounds like quite a little tard.

-snippet-
Best colleges in the world, because those who actually do spend their time studying are the best at it.

And I was talking about the Palestinians.

Best colleges in the world, because those who actually do spend their time studying are the best at it.

And I was talking about the Palestinians.

Yeah, oh and by the way, Happy Hannukah. :)

Lolololololololol. He sounds like quite a little tard.

To whom are you referring? The kid in my math class?

Yeah, oh and by the way, Happy Hannukah. :)

Thanks man, merry Christmas.

Yas durr

I don't really mind the kids that talk in the hallways as long as they aren't blocking it too bad. Their aren't too many kids who cut in lunch lines, and honestly, our lunch lines go fast enough that it doesn't matter. The thing that bugs me the most are the kids that think they're super cool because they can throw food at lunch. What does that accomplish? Also, I dislike the kids that don't listen at all when a teacher explains a problem, then after the teacher finishes, they ask how to do it. >:( Also, I hate when you don't understand a concept or something the first time around and kids come up and think you are possibly the stupidest kid alive even though you have one of the highest test scores in the class.

One other thing that really bugs me is that how some of my friends think I'm an idiot because I don't take advanced classes. I'm not the most organized person in the world and frankly, I have a major problem with procrastinating. I'd rather take an easier "sped" class with assignments that are worth less points than some harder, giant assignments worth 50% of my grade, so that way, if I do procrastinate too much, I'm not killing myself. And frankly, I'm more smart than the ones in the advanced classes.

There is no point in being smarter if you're not using it. Colleges look if you have taken honors or ap classes instead of the standard ones. If you're smart, you should take some AP courses and get some college hours out of the way. Of course once you're in college, I don't think honors classes are as important because companies look at much more then your grades or classes.

Also, I keep a knife wherever I go now, due to complete idiots.

Also, I keep a knife wherever I go now, due to complete idiots.
Thank you i would like to know where you live so i can never go anywhere near you.

Thank you i would like to know where you live so i can never go anywhere near you.
Read my other post.