Author Topic: Wind Turbine Blade [Possible Release]  (Read 1381 times)

Wind Turbine Blade
Will possibly be released!

Thanks for your help.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 07:35:42 PM by Oasis »

seems cool but lets not make it full size becuse it could lag like hell it there there were tons of em but i guess it could be the host's fault for enabling it

seems cool but lets not make it full size becuse it could lag like hell it there there were tons of em but i guess it could be the host's fault for enabling it
size != lag

it could be really cool. i dont know how to make addons though. =/ but yea. it would lag really, really bad.

I just want a modeled blade, and I got the script, the pole and everything else ready. It has to be white, and I would appreciate a collision model.

I hate when my P**** starts laging...
Why did you censor your word?

He hates it when his plums start lagging.

Also, pole = easily build-able. Just make it the blade part.

He hates it when his plums start lagging.

Also, pole = easily build-able. Just make it the blade part.
Why did you just restate the main post?

the pole and everything else ready.
It sounded like you already modeled the pole.

JVS Content Propellers - I've been wanting to make them for ages, just there's no modeler to help me :/

JVS Content Propellers - I've been wanting to make them for ages, just there's no modeler to help me :/
My JVS trapdoor has a .blb but all animations are crapped. I wish I knew how to model for JVS.

Took me 30 seconds.  I don't know how to animate in blender, but I have the model.

I can animate it with a script, mind sending me the model? I'll send the file if it works.

Not to be a douche or anything and spoil LaCuckooRacha's moment, but I think I can make a model a bit better than that.