Author Topic: [B] - Builders' group [Disbanded]  (Read 9555 times)

been a little busy doing my own stuff

anyways here is a screenshot of the server

the theme is skyscrapers for anyone who wants to join in
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 10:05:03 AM by MrCookie »

Can i join this clan if i sow you my edival kingdom? (still a working progress, and no, i can't give you pics right now..)

Can i join this clan if i sow you my edival kingdom? (still a working progress, and no, i can't give you pics right now..)

when you're ready, you may apply with whatever you wish and whenever you want. Post a topic in the gallery and and reply with a link to it here.

Things are looking good! :D Let's get ta building!

Things are looking good! :D Let's get ta building!

recently got some inspiration to continue building my skyscraper from looking at past builds, so i might be on the server for a while

any who, Redliub seems to be adding interior to his massively tall skyscraper and using it as a [ B ] application!

this is going to be interesting

Interesting indeed.  Best of luck to Redliub.

If anyone was wondering why we had the Lego Town save up, it was because the server crashed, and restarted. Twizz loaded the Lego Town for a temporary replacement. Later, Twizz loaded the skyscraper themed build back.

Thanks to Twizz!

if any one has any ideas of any other themed builds that we should do, feel free to suggest.

[ B ] is now disbanded due to inactivity.

Even though we had a short time together, it was still a great time. Lego Town was our biggest collab build, and most active. I'd have to say it was the best. This group wasn't going anywhere, so I might as well disband it. Good luck for the future, [ B ] members. I'm sorry to disappoint you, Redliub, that [ B ] disbanded before you even finished your app. Best of luck to you if you apply for any other clan.

Well, it was a blast.

:'(

Damn, D:

I had a slight feeling it wasn't going to last long. :C