[B] - Builders' group [Disbanded]

Author Topic: [B] - Builders' group [Disbanded]  (Read 9561 times)

[ B ] - Builders' group

B is for building.

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to the [ B ] group topic. This is a group mainly focused on building. We only accept builders. (This does not include eventers.) Our standards are high; we try to look for experienced builders. The main goal of this group is for more advanced builders to get together and build or hangout. I hope to see many people apply and be apart of this group.

Applications

If you wish to apply, please post a gallery topic and reply with a link in this topic. Another option is to build in our servers; please put some information about you next to your build, so we can contact you. (Also, state whether it's a WIP or it's done) You may ask to load, but permission to load will sometimes be accepted or not. You will receive the result of your application when members of the group have finished reviewing it. If this takes longer than 2 days, please PM me. Results could be sent in any form, depending on where you can be found. How each member reviews it is different. Some might review it off comparison, and/or some might review it off whether it impresses them or not.

Requirements:

- Must be your build. That means no help. (This does not include tips, suggestions, ideas, etc.)

- Build must have quality

- You must have a good attitude

- You and the build should be creative

Members

Members are not required to where a tag, but if they want to, please wear [ B ] or B. Any member may create a [ B ] server. The max amount of members would be around 15. I haven't decided yet. There will be occasional group builds if members decide to come up with any.

• MrCookie - 9889 Leader
    • Loserhero - 1992 Co-Leader
    • Defaultguy - 6629
    • Amy - 6431
    • Greekgeeker - 194
    • Manty - 2059
    • Twizz - 3885

Server

Only clan members may host servers. They may host whatever kind of [ B ] server they want and whenever they want. Please report anyone who isn't in [ B ] and is hosting to this topic providing the person's name and ID.

5 Golden Rules:

1. No spam or advertisements of any sort.

2. Don't be a jerk; respect others.

3. All bans are permanent.

4. Loads should be around 10k or less, unless told otherwise

5. Do not unban anyone, unless you banned the person. (Applies only for [ B ] members)

Thank you for reading.[/list]
    « Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 11:38:29 PM by MrCookie »

Can I use my house I posted in the gallery to app, please?

Can I use my house I posted in the gallery to app, please?

Sorry, but no. The build needs to be a lot better to get in.

Needs moar
    [/B/] - Builders' group

You're so cute.
    MrCookie would get the reference. It was from my server.

Yes, I like this clan. Good luck :).

Plaz - 2067

MrCookie, I think your pretty cool and this clan is looking good. But that....just ew...

Wow, a building clan. Original.

Wow, a building clan. Original.

and what's that supposed to mean?

MrCookie, I think your pretty cool and this clan is looking good. But that....just ew...

I thought his app was pretty decent.

I thought his app was pretty decent.

He may be decent at building, but he is a complete loving cunt. He proved that tonight. Plaz is Spindle. He made a drama topic claiming to be an alt account of Straton. He made everyone turn on Straton and destoryed the clan BiT. I feel you should know about this:

Topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=92695.0

Here's a profile on this joker.  Note that he was first banned years ago and he is still a handicap today.  He emailed me with some "little brother" style excuse just now.  I don't believe it.

Previously banned forum accounts:
    Maximum
    Robbie-5398
    Hobbes100
    Robbie the builder!
    {CC}-alex0218-BDU

Primary email:    asroncelli@ymail.com

BL_ID: 2067

Blockland names: Plaz°, Plazmatic°, Alex0218, uncle_moody

Funny because i ruined his rep and bit forever.

Plaz is generally a horrible person. It is your clan and your decision, but I personally would not let that thing in my clan.