Author Topic: Dante's Inferno - Go To Hell  (Read 7065 times)

Was definitely hell-ish, but not the way I depicted it. It was like, hell brought into the future. Which I didn't like.
It was hell, with the future brought into it.
Hell sucked up Deimos and Phobos and demons invaded the Mars base.

He descends into Hell to rescue the soul of his beloved Beatrice, first by defeating THE GRIM REAPER, death incarnate, and STEALING HIS SCYTHE.

You seem mildly impressed by this. I'm guessing you've never played castlevania before.

You seem mildly impressed by this. I'm guessing you've never played castlevania before.
I have. Never liked the series. Even back in the day, I was never really a fan of side-scrollers. Even Metroid never captivated me until Prime.

I played the demo, and to me it was pretty boring.

Gameplay was just bland to me.

It's out today. Anyone enjoying it? ;-;

I'm disappointed. The game is actually just god of war with a new hero, new maps, new story, new bosses & enemies bla bla bla. The gameplay is exact the same. :(

The good thing is that I'm a very big fan of god of war so this game is actually awesome.

It didn't get great reviews, so if I decide to buy it, it'll be when the price for the game goes down.

It's out today. Anyone enjoying it? ;-;
It snowed like a motherforgeter today so I didn't get to pick it up.

this game is just a yawn-fest hack and slash button masher.
nice graphics though

No hades :(
This isn't Greek mythology even though it has Cerberus and King Minos for some reason.

i scanned that picture full of naked men
not one woman is in that pic :(

The funny thing behind the story is. The artist never seen a woman naked, so he thought that women without clothing looked like muscular men with snakees.

Ontopic: This is EA's winning trailer for this game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1qKFkSSldQ
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 03:23:41 AM by Riot »

inb4religionfreaks

No, and Inv3rted... Unless you like this game get out, no religious arguments needed because of a game.

This isn't Greek mythology even though it has Cerberus and King Minos for some reason.
Yeah well it was obviously attempting to find every hell/underworld related god/hero/monster, and seeing as they have Cerberus they should have Hades.