108 (48%)
Yes, And ITS SO HARD
11 (4.9%)
No, But it sounds gay anyway...
19 (8.4%)
Yes, I play co-op sometimes.
19 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 225

Author Topic: Blockland main adventure mode  (Read 79795 times)

Even if I win? Or is it near impossible to?
You just need to tank up your building level. I managed to capture him within a jail I created, and I made the blocks really strong with my enchanting level (its level 20 so I can use the Barrier spell). If you can't do that just get your agility up super high and you can escape him, run past the Wizard and he'll send the devil back to the BlockVoid.

Oh man, just got this today, looks fun. Any tips before I make a char?

Well you need to make the perfect balance. Make sure you keep your intelligence statistics really high. If you do, you can hit pretty high with magic. I managed to hit a 1000 the other day, killed a dragon that was trying to kill me instantly.

Ok thanks. Im going to boost up my agility, the architech side-quest is too hard.

Ok thanks. Im going to boost up my agility, the architech side-quest is too hard.
Yeah, it took me ages to completely that quest. The floor plans are buried right under the tower, within the dungeons. When I built the new brothel for the king like he requested, the freaking goblins burnt it down so I had to get more plastic and re-build it! It was kind of worth it, that new spell was awesome.

What exactly is the Main Adventure mode?

Well you need to make the perfect balance. Make sure you keep your intelligence statistics really high. If you do, you can hit pretty high with magic. I managed to hit a 1000 the other day, killed a dragon that was trying to kill me instantly.

Magic?
What...

Only choose two weapons.
You can't do stuff if you vary out too much.
If you want spear or builder spec, just choose it at the start.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 07:43:11 PM by A.R.C. »

Wait, so guys, there is a golden brick on slate? That's how you unlock?

I'm stuck in Dr. Alberto's Mansion, the part with the long hallway with all of the rooms? They're all empty and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with the printer...

That part is loving annoying bro.

Go back to the stair case and use the printer on the brick with the heavy outline. You'll get a cutscene.
Took my for ever to figure it out.

17 pages of mindforget

Ahem, gentlemen. what is this?