108 (48%)
Yes, And ITS SO HARD
11 (4.9%)
No, But it sounds gay anyway...
19 (8.4%)
Yes, I play co-op sometimes.
19 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 225

Author Topic: Blockland main adventure mode  (Read 80041 times)

God damn. I'm stuck on the part where you have to run through that ruin hall with snipers. Though, I noticed that there is an outlined brick somewhere on the wall. I tried doing everything I could but it didn't work. Does that have any meaning? Whenever I get near the end, there's a barrier, and then I die. hao2do :C

So, I decided I would "Find" This, and I did, and I started as an "Eventer" Playertype. I also Found out that eventer came with a wrench. Anyone need something spawned?
I also
Code: [Select]
onplayertouch > Player > Spawnprojectile [Tank Shell]'ed the wizard. that doofus.
If anyone needs some help, I know.. a little hackish VCE.. levels and stuff times a lot.

What the forget are you talking about?

God damn. I'm stuck on the part where you have to run through that ruin hall with snipers. Though, I noticed that there is an outlined brick somewhere on the wall. I tried doing everything I could but it didn't work. Does that have any meaning? Whenever I get near the end, there's a barrier, and then I die. hao2do :C

stand infront of it and wait for the cutscene.

The spawn projectile class for builder is god tier in PVP.
It doesn't work too well against defenders because of the low DPS. The projectiles can only go up to lv 10 weapons, and no rares unless you get the Creation Wrench. Though against low defence classes, spawn projectiles can be quite troublesome.

Just make sure you don't hurt yourself with them.

That's why you either go a full offense class as your 2nd spec or a full defense.
A class upgrade with increased DPS is great but almost all of them remove a forget ton of damage with it too.

I prefer evasive and offence, rather than defence.

I move around a lot.

Makes boss fights a lot easier too.

Get brick structure skill up to 10
Do nothing but run around it and shoot the boss the entire fight

what are you talking about

there are hardly any achievements since its still in beta, and that one is nonexistent

What are you talking about? Haven't you unlocked achievements tier 2 by beating challenge mode?

Get brick structure skill up to 10
Do nothing but run around it and shoot the boss the entire fight

That don't work for some bosses... like super computer and giant rock, and other non-mobile and giant bosses.

Non mobile don't exactly chase you around the structure, and giant bosses just plow through it.

What are you talking about? Haven't you unlocked achievements tier 2 by beating challenge mode?
I've gotten all the achievements, and I think you're lying to me.

That don't work for some bosses... like super computer and giant rock, and other non-mobile and giant bosses.

You can just duck around it and shoot. And with that glitch that places you inside of it you take no damage lol.

You can just duck around it and shoot. And with that glitch that places you inside of it you take no damage lol.
Gonna get patched... lol

Hey, how many golden bricks have you guys found?

I've gotten around 34. Pretty sure I haven't missed any so far.

Hey, how many golden bricks have you guys found?

I've gotten around 34. Pretty sure I haven't missed any so far.
There's 65... till you get them all the first time, then there's 66 in different locations.
I had the first 64 for the longest time till someone said one was in some spot in the snow level... Then I got it and they all flew away.

I'm still trying to unlock it.

they all flew away.

They fly away? That's it? Hmm... guess I've been wasting my time.