Author Topic: COD MW2 Online Noobs  (Read 2878 times)



You're an idiot too. I'm not crying

Marcem, I don't know what the forget you're being such richardweed about. When was the last time anyone saw you not be bitchy? It's been a while.

You're an idiot too. I'm not crying

Marcem, I don't know what the forget you're being such richardweed about. When was the last time anyone saw you not be bitchy? It's been a while.
Go get some Anger Management classes

You should have seen me in 4th grade. I was a lot worse.

Lol @ baaaaaaaaaawing because the game has to help them.

Quit your bitching
Consoles arent the best. Neither is PC
Consoles are made. There is no better between PC and consoles
brown townog sticks dont determine if playing the game is easier or harder
People buy consoles. People buy PCs. There. Is. No. loving. Difference. In. Gameplay
Get it through your loving heads, friends
I lol'd at how much bullstuff this is.

I knew it.

Everyone who plays an FPS on a console has no skill. Why? Because the autoaim is so excessive you just have to "aim" in the person's general direction because brown townog sticks suck ass for turning.
I don't use auto aim, I turn it off for FPS. But still, I suck at them anyway.




I don't know who you are but judging by your posts, you're a dumbass.

I don't know who you are but judging by your posts, you're a dumbass.
Chill out.

I don't know who you are but judging by your posts, you're a dumbass.

Dude.

Just.

Chill.

For.

Once.

HERE IT COMES CLICKITY CLACK DOWN THE TRACK IT'S LOTS AND LOTS OF E-DRAMA

I got a message(xbox360) once out of complete random stating the following.

Thing is, i left my mic in a box somewhere :C
This kid thought i was camping. :3

Playing my xbox while camping.
Now that would be silly.

There is no internet in the woods.


Not yet anyway ;)

I've gotten similar messages. I broke my mic so I have no way of talking to them. But I enjoy how mad they get because you can't talk.

HERE IT COMES CLICKITY CLACK DOWN THE TRACK IT'S LOTS AND LOTS OF E-DRAMA
I lol'd.
Also yes people are idiots on it.
I'd get it on PC but frankly I can't run it ;-;