3 (3.3%)
Half and Half
2 (2.2%)
Bad
15 (16.7%)
LOLOLOL
38 (42.2%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: ARC picture I made  (Read 5196 times)

Your not funny, your not artistic, your not cool.

To be honest; I don't a forget about ARC. Hes just another handicap of whom I can laugh at, but this on the other hand is absolute bullstuff. It isn't very hard to open an image in paint and scribbleforget over it. What were you trying to prove? You can smash your head against your mouse while jacking off really fast? I was half expecting a mondayrooster, too. I'm quite disappointed. You've once again, forgeted up Green Block Head. I wish to beat you with a hammer.

This bandwagon is also even more stupid.

IceBlue, if you really can't stand me then just loving leave me alone. Were doing this as avenging him being mean to Hugums.

IceBlue, if you really can't stand me then just loving leave me alone. Were doing this as avenging him being mean to Hugums.

Hardly an intelligent revenge method.

Your very slow, aren't you? Don't you realise all these other people are mocking you? Hell, you actually might have autism. Or your just another loving troll

Nice poll switch idiot.

Green must be an angry fatty like Hugums lol

Green must be an angry fatty like Hugums lol
Green has Asburger's. For that I laugh at him.

Your very slow, aren't you? Don't you realise all these other people are mocking you? Hell, you actually might have autism. Or your just another loving troll

I do have an autistic disorder. That isn't so bad. If you really hate me then I suggest you get the forget out.

I do have an autistic disorder. That isn't so bad. If you really hate me then I suggest you get the forget out.
Yes, because the internet is serious business.
Trust me, he'll e-kick your e-ass if you don't e-watch out.

Inb4A.R.C.
Ffffuuuu- I skimmed through and didn't see him. :C