Author Topic: Maplestory...  (Read 3006 times)

I might start playing it out of boredom, I don't have any other MMOs/games to play. Someone either talk me out of it/play with me.

Discuss Maplestory.

Already a topic.

What server do you play on?

I play it ones in a while, i forgot my account stuff though, i also remember signing up with a fake birthday.

Already a topic.

What server do you play on?

I might start playing it out of boredom
I have made it well enough for those of the hard to see read.

I have made it well enough for those of the hard to see read.

Sorry, I missed the "might". Play Broa. There are a ton of new classes and options to choose from. If you really want to get into the game, create an adventurer. If you don't really want to play that much but want some of the advanced skills/mounts fast, pick a Cygnus Knight. If you're looking for a really challenge, pick the Aran class. They have a brand new combo system, so the more monster you hit, the stronger your attack gets.

Sorry, I missed the "might". Play Broa. There are a ton of new classes and options to choose from. If you really want to get into the game, create an adventurer. If you don't really want to play that much but want some of the advanced skills/mounts fast, pick a Cygnus Knight. If you're looking for a really challenge, pick the Aran class. They have a brand new combo system, so the more monster you hit, the stronger your attack gets.

How loving long was i gone.

Maplestory is probably more boring than world of warcraft..

+10 points of fail

Cygnus Knights level up fast or something?

I'm going to start playing again. I'm kind of getting bored of playing most of the games on my Steam list so why not.

How loving long was i gone.

This all happened in the span of 4 months or so. I've only been playing a few times every couple of weeks.

Maplestory is probably more boring than world of warcraft..

+10 points of fail

It WoW, you pretty much click and hope you kill whatever you are attack. In MS, you can kill higher level things just by positioning yourself in a good position and dodging at the right times.

Cygnus Knights level up fast or something?

They level up faster, have a max level of 120 (compared to 200 of all other classes) and their skill set is different so that there are the normal 3rd job advancement skills in the 2nd job advancement skill book.

I'm going to start playing again. I'm kind of getting bored of playing most of the games on my Steam list so why not.

Play Broa please.

One of the things holding me back in playing Maplestory is my brother downloading it too and bugging the forget out of me.

"Nick can you help me..."
"Can you give me some..."
"Will you let me come with you to..."

Irritates the hell out of me he does.

But if I do start playing, I think I'll be a Cygnus Knight as my first player. He has a rather low cap though, they should raise it.

Play on Bera, it's super cool, Broa's for losers  :cookieMonster:

Also, they shouldn't and won't raise the cap for Cygnus Knights.

One of the things holding me back in playing Maplestory is my brother downloading it too and bugging the forget out of me.

"Nick can you help me..."
"Can you give me some..."
"Will you let me come with you to..."

Irritates the hell out of me he does.

But if I do start playing, I think I'll be a Cygnus Knight as my first player. He has a rather low cap though, they should raise it.

Not many people really reach 120.  It is easier to get to than 200, but most people quit around level 80.

Also, tell your brother if he wants to play, he should read the tutorials and FAQs and take notes.

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Broa is better because it doesn't have an "E", instead it has an "O".  :cookieMonster:

Bera is for bears. Broa is for bros.

I always get lucky on Bera though! Lasrt time I played I found the cheapest + 3ATK WGs, cheap pink dana, and a bunch of class drops I've been looking for. On Broa I would never find jackstuff >:( Bera is also home of cheap steelys, you can find them for as cheap as 4.5m, if you search.