Poll

Which closest defines your political views?

Authoritarian Left
7 (17.5%)
Authoritarian Right
8 (20%)
Libertarian Left
19 (47.5%)
Libertarian Right
6 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Your political views.  (Read 5505 times)

Take the test if you're not already sure.

Most of the people on this forum are kids, who are uninformed enough to make good decisions.

Most of the people on this forum are kids, who are uninformed enough to make good decisions.

Cough cough.

As for the test, there were far to many big words.

That's why there's a test. It's like those stupid ones on Facebook, except backed up by research and for something meaningful.

Authoritarian right, apparently. At least according to Obama, Biden, and Maryland.

The test doesn't give enough background info for me to choose.

This was mine. Don't know what it really means. I don't follow politics too strongly. I'm near Ghandi, so I suppose it's good.
The only things I actually answered "strongly agree" or "strongly disagree" were the religion and homoloveuality questions because those are the only things I really feel strongly about. Everything else is meh in my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 05:39:24 PM by dkamm65 »

I saw words
Lots of words
Then I exited
Words hurt my eyes
Especially near midnight when Im drunk tired as forget

This thread will inevitably turn into an all out political debate with Rex on one side and the losers on the other.

Lol that was interesting. This needs more questions in each section... Everything was either too vague or too repeatyness

I took the test like 2 years ago in ethics. Forgot where i was exactly, somewhere near stalin...

Economic Left/Right: 0.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.05

I like values from both liberalism and conservatism, but I don't like either individually.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 06:50:54 PM by Saber15 »

Almost in the center, but I guess I'm slightly more left wing than I am right.

This was an interesting test.

There were some questions that were obviously loaded, or improperly asked.  Some definitions of words could be debated in their context, but whatever, it was fairly well-written regardless.