Author Topic: Does anyone play Roblox?  (Read 7830 times)

He isn't?!

Wait what? Did we have a vote?
Noone tells me nofin :(

yes i play roblox my avatar looks like rick astley
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 09:30:02 PM by chesse20 »

What's Roblox? Post a link?
Way to be a cunt. I think anyone who says this should be banned.

Miked.

That's really the only one.

Actually, I started with the BL demo in first half 2007, left because I couldn't get the $ to buy full, and joined Roblox in June 2008.

Then, the community there crashed, and I came back. With the full version. I still play Roblox because it's more achievement-based, and Blockland is just a whole lot of building. And taking forever to join games. But Roblox is glitchy as hell and Blockland has nice particle effects, which I would like to see incorporated into Roblox.

Which will probably introduce more glitches (because it always does, they just put in new stuff (and new glitches) to get more players) -- Roblox is becoming really stupid about promoting their "free" game whenever possible then trying to get you to pay by spamming you.

yes i play roblox my avatar looks like rick astley

That looks absolutely nothing like Rick Astley...

Tried it once, lagged like crazy, looked like stuff, and was full of idiots (or at least, more than here).

The physics in it is a good idea, but everything else is executed terribly.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 11:00:40 PM by Saber15 »

Miked played Blockland? Holy stuff, I remember him!

I have an account on Roblox, but I haven't gone onto it in over a year >.>
But I have to agree that their community is 75% complete mindless idiots, Maybe more.

I go on and off, but they made it to the point where everything sucks... I remember a way to get into Admin rooms without getting killed =C

Actually, I started with the BL demo in first half 2007, left because I couldn't get the $ to buy full, and joined Roblox in June 2008.

Then, the community there crashed, and I came back. With the full version. I still play Roblox because it's more achievement-based, and Blockland is just a whole lot of building. And taking forever to join games. But Roblox is glitchy as hell and Blockland has nice particle effects, which I would like to see incorporated into Roblox.

Which will probably introduce more glitches (because it always does, they just put in new stuff (and new glitches) to get more players) -- Roblox is becoming really stupid about promoting their "free" game whenever possible then trying to get you to pay by spamming you.
They did introduce some new particle effects, and they did put in some new textures as well but that's really about it as far as graphically improved. They still have a lot more to go as far as optimization, glitch fixing, and improving the community.

And they really need to stop making more builder's clubs, 3 is more than enough, I don't want to get spammed to hell 3 times telling me to join something I already payed for and ended up detesting.

The new hats are terrible as well, I wouldn't have as much of a problem with them but they removed all the original hats and replaced them with the new ones, and they look terrible, and most do end up costing robux, which means you have to get builder's club or hope someone is willing to trade you money.

The way they handled the game back in 07 was great, 08 was meh but 09 has been terrible. I can already tell that 2010 won't be so great if things stay the way they are.

I tried Roblox but quit after I tried to build (and couldn't) and the game crashed when I went to look up how.

I loved roblox in 07 and 08 but I ended up leaving after I realized that nothing was improving. There were glitches that still weren't fixed, The updates hardly added anything besides lag, and everyone who could actually contribute something cool and new started to leave.