Author Topic: Halo 3: Valhalla  (Read 56750 times)

Halo 3: Valhalla

By: Boom (Known as Deathwishez here.)

Valhalla Save File Installation: Many people have asked how do they get the towers to load in-game. Here's the thing. The towers is a Blockland save file. Not an add-on. You wouldn't see Mr. Block's Slides in your add-ons folder, now would you? So, you open your saves folder, and you can't find a folder for the Valhalla map. Here's why: There are no saves, therefore no folder. Either create a folder, or use one of these two methods:

Method A

Go to any Valhalla Map, place a few bricks.
Save the bricks and call it anything you want.
Go find the save file you downloaded from the OP.
Place it in the folder where it has the name of the map you used.

Method B

Put the save file in the slate saves folder.
Go to any Valhalla Map.
Load the save file from the slate file by changing the map name in the drop down menu above.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 10:25:18 AM by Deathwishez »

« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 02:48:28 AM by MtnDew »

Sorry this was a quickie export. It's late, I'm tired, and there's a few errors. I'm not even on my computer, I had to pull strings to get a copy of my own maps!

Anywho, here's the plain stuff. I'll correct it all later. I need to crash. Today was a long day.

Oh yeah, I'll post the .blb file of the towers, and the Master Cheif decals tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow, the 26th. I'll be gone all day tomorrow against my will.

Doesn't it needs Map_ in front of the zip file name?
Like Map_Valhalla?

We can add ourselves, but that takes time. ;P

Trying it now.

Whoa. The speed you put together a map this nice!
Was watching the Mod Discussion page.

Doesn't it needs Map_ in front of the zip file name?
Like Map_Valhalla?

We can add ourselves, but that takes time. ;P

Trying it now.
If people can't figure it out then more fool them...

Did you get the crashed Pelican working?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 04:22:35 AM by Sebster 105 »

Mediafire's having a heart attack. It won't open for me, but it worked before :C

You, my friend, are a winnar.

Media fire is being slow and it says download has been deleted by user or media fire, I played it on keneks and i rely want it.

The file hasn't been deleted for anything, and I did forget to add the "Map" Prefix to it. I'll do that ASAP, but I can't right now.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 01:08:25 PM by Deathwishez »

I have been waiting for this for a REALLY long time!

Hurry up and upload pictures