Author Topic: Halo 3: Valhalla  (Read 56861 times)

I tried playing Call of Duty. I hate it. Sorry, it just doesn't feel right. I'm too much of a Halo 3 Fan.

Sorry I've been behind on the updates. The Scattered Space servers have been packed, and people constantly bug me about how I make epic things.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>Haloisgayandunrealistic<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm more of a COD guy, it's ok we don't need to fight about it.

Okay.  *chucks riot shield away*

D;

Anyone know the best game to get for a PS3?

-snip-
I really don't think anyone gives a stuff about whether Halo is a good series or not and anyone who does is a handicap, if you dislike a game, great, don't play it, but it doesn't mean you have to go up to every person who enjoys it and say,"O YEASH COD4 ISH SOOO MUCH BETR THAN HALO!!11!!!1!!!one!1!"

stuff, the sad thing of this if that we are gonna have Halo DM's everywhere.

stuff, the sad thing of this if that we are gonna have Halo DM's everywhere.
stuff. Bump.

Its a great map but it needs to be little bit smaller but nice detailing

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>Haloisgayandunrealistic<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your Hateful Hate spam out of this Halo topic, you Hateful Halo Hater.

LOL cats approve of this.
Gtfo

I may not like halo but this map is kickass.

Just an FYI, the are no tops to the caves for people who are wondering. I spent two solid weeks just working on one of the two caves, and it's just not possible. If you're having problems with the map, just re-download it. There's only been one update.

Just an FYI, the are no tops to the caves for people who are wondering. I spent two solid weeks just working on one of the two caves, and it's just not possible. If you're having problems with the map, just re-download it. There's only been one update.
Still needs moar tower save file?

Okay.  *chucks riot shield away*

D;

Anyone know the best game to get for a PS3?

Fudge off!

(anyone got a pic of fudge to go with this moment?)

Added Save File.

Decal and Face coming up. :D

Decal and Face added. :D

Sorry for the wait. I've been working on ... a secret ... Shh!

Decal and Face added. :D

Sorry for the wait. I've been working on ... a secret ... Shh!
I think it would be better if you modeled the real helmet :D

I think it would be better if you modeled the real helmet :D
Win.

NINJAEDIT:: Nice decals, even though they've been done before, they are better than previous...

I gasped when I saw topic. :D