Author Topic: Halo 3: Valhalla  (Read 56930 times)

Win.

NINJAEDIT:: Nice decals, even though they've been done before, they are better than previous...

I actually didn't know that they'd been made until I made mine and everyone said "HAY YOU COPIED THAT!".

I think it would be better if you modeled the real helmet :D

Actually, I can model a Blocko Spartan Helm. I just don't know everything else.

I actually didn't know that they'd been made until I made mine and everyone said "HAY YOU COPIED THAT!".
HYE DO YOU NOW YOU COPID THT FROM ANOTHER GUY?!

More serious note, will you make the tower as an interior too sometime or do you leave it like this.

Go for it. I've been too busy with other things to get it done.

Actually, I can model a Blocko Spartan Helm. I just don't know everything else.
Go for it.
Your choice

If I make the Head, Body, Arms, Hands, Pants, Chest, and Feet, will someone else script the motion?

If I make the Head, Body, Arms, Hands, Pants, Chest, and Feet, will someone else script the motion?
The motion?

Also, the decal is a bit bugged.
If i pick green, for example, for the body, it will show a weird kind of green at the sides of the body.
Try it yourself.

Awesome map. Use it for my Base Wars servers... Try to get it up tomorrow

the face and decal could use some work like, take that anoying shadow that is over the entire thing away, well thats all that needs to be taken away, other than that this kicks ass!

Hmph. I guess I'll try to fix the decal. I'm guess it needs less alpha in the non-black areas?

Offtopic: I love your new avatar Jelly

Why wasn't the crashed peilican realeased with map again? you have the model don't you?

Offtopic: I love your new avatar Jelly

Why wasn't the crashed peilican realeased with map again? you have the model don't you?
He couldn't seem to crash it.
Right?

He couldn't seem to crash it.
Right?

Yeah. Apparently Torque Constructor has an anti-awsome sauce system that puts red lines every where. When I finall finished the Crashed Pelican, it had like, 200 red lines. Same with the caves.