Author Topic: Halo 3: Valhalla  (Read 57448 times)

I just threw the save together. People were like SAV NAO!

It's not supposed to have anything other than defaults.
Exactly, supposed.
But it does have some non-default add-ons compatibility.
It would be nice if you listed those in the OP. ;)

I'd rather remove them from the save.

I hate saves that require add-ons, and my lack of free time caused me to do what I hate.

I'd rather remove them from the save.

I hate saves that require add-ons, and my lack of free time caused me to do what I hate.
Haha. :P

I'll get around to fixing this sometime soon. I've been unable to help people, and my to-do list is piling up.

HOW TO I DOWNLOAD THAT BRICK HALO THING I WANT TO KNOW PLZ :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: if i not know my cookie monster army will kill you TELL ME

HOW TO I DOWNLOAD THAT BRICK HALO THING I WANT TO KNOW PLZ if i not know my cookie monster army will kill you TELL ME
Troll.

HOW TO I DOWNLOAD THAT BRICK HALO THING I WANT TO KNOW PLZ if i not know my cookie monster army will kill you TELL ME

I hope you die in a fire.

Ugh i can't load the bricks when i go to mediafire all it says is Problem loading page over and over etc. when i actually loaded the page it wouldn't load the download please make alt links Please!! :(

Quote from: Profile
hi am new on forum

Ok now mediafire is being an idiot it keeps refreshing every time i click start download.

:cookie: x1000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000 for joo :cookieMonster:

where u put the .bls file?

I hope you die in a fire.

Perhaps we could flame him to deth....Mbye that wud count...