Should i post the save?  Looks like im posting it

Defiantly
20 (74.1%)
Hell no!
3 (11.1%)
Maybe
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Block-o Air™ (Airport) **Pictures updated**  (Read 11852 times)

Welcome to Block-o Air!

Block-o air is still under construction but there are still some thing to show you all!  

This airport is 65% done.

Block-o air is a state-of-the-art airport that is located, well, wherever it is loaded.

As you can see this airport is very hard to maintain, due to its immense size.

Here you can see a side view of the Airport.

From this view you can see the Control Tower and the Block-o Air logo on the roof.

Here is a better picture of the Block-o Air and an overall view of the facility.  The hanger behind the airport is under construction.

This is a picture of the door leading to the control tower.  MAJOR credit to Phflack for helping me with the combo lock.

Here you can see the ticket booth and some billboards advertising random things.

There are more pictures to come along so please enjoy the flight! ;)
Fell free to vote x/10

« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 04:05:35 PM by nick92675 »

Nice. I like the roof a lot.

Nice. I like the roof a lot.
i do too..the airport is acually modeled off of dulles airport.

Off Topic: YAY my first,first post! Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post (well not anymore...)

on topic:i love it! (but could you tell me how to do the combo lock for my builds? it would help!)

Off Topic: YAY my first,first post! Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post (well not anymore...)

on topic:i love it! (but could you tell me how to do the combo lock for my builds? it would help!)
the way that Phflack showed me had lots of complicated relay events...ask him for the save that he gave to me.

Even if an airport serves as a hub, airports don't decorate themselves in airline livery.

What colors does this company use, anyway?

the way that Phflack showed me had lots of complicated relay events...ask him for the save that he gave to me.
actualy, that one has one relay chain, it's using projectiles, the relay one is a bit easier, uses more toggles
also, not bad build

Not to shabby. I like the roof design and the support pillairs holding it.

Even if an airport serves as a hub, airports don't decorate themselves in airline livery.

What colors does this company use, anyway?
?  Dude..i just picked colors that matched the picture i modeled off of...

Breaking news from Block-o Air officials!
Brand new pictures have just been posted by Block-o Air officials!
Two brand new hangers have just been opened at Block-o Air!

One of the hangers has a private jet, which is only for V.I.P's.

There is another hanger that carries 3 rental planes.

There is also a new birds eye view from a Scramjet above Block-o Air.

More interior work is to be done soon!  Enjoy!

Great emulation of Dulles International. The flight control tower sticking out of the roof is weird, though. Did you perhaps use this image and think that's where the tower was?

Anyway, great build.

Edit:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 09:20:13 PM by Sirrus »

oh...darn..from the picture i have it looks like its sticking out of the roof...

Edit: oh yea i did.. :P

I like it, but the interior is kinda empty.

7/10