Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
Killing floor: Help needed.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: Killing floor: Help needed. (Read 1797 times)
Molasses
December 30, 2009, 02:18:40 AM
Yeah, so I bought Killing Floor, among a few others. But my problem is that I can't up my rank. I have the sharpshooter selected, I get like 1,000 headshots with the 9MM, but it's stays at 29 headshots.
Wut2do?
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Antallion
December 30, 2009, 02:20:51 AM
Are you playing on stupid custom maps, and have you tried seeing is it gos up when using other weapons like the handcannon, lever action rifle or m14?
Molasses
December 30, 2009, 02:21:53 AM
I've tried Handcaonnons and the Rifle, but I always play on West London.
Edit: Could it be the fact I play on the easiest difficulty?
«
Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 02:23:32 AM by Molasses
»
Antallion
December 30, 2009, 02:37:55 AM
Possibly, try it on a harder difficulty. Beginner isn't any fun anyway.
Tokthree
December 30, 2009, 02:56:39 AM
Make sure you're playing on a server that has perks enabled, if you don't you can't gain levels, in the server list there should be a little icon next to the server name, it looks like a bar chart, I think that means that perks're enabled
Molasses
December 30, 2009, 03:02:30 AM
I suck at it, I'm new.
I've found the problem, it's that I was playing solo. I don't play online because I lag
alot
. Does processor speed affect online play?
Racer
December 30, 2009, 03:20:21 AM
If you can run it solo, then you can run online, so its your internet lagging. Also, i can rank up while solo.
Molasses
December 30, 2009, 03:21:50 AM
If my internet was lagging would my FPS be like 3?
Racer
December 30, 2009, 03:22:22 AM
No, thats your computer.
Molasses
December 30, 2009, 03:23:13 AM
Yeah, exactly. I get like 40-80 FPS in Solo, and 5-15 in Multi-player.
Molasses
December 30, 2009, 03:25:18 AM
Double toast.
Will getting a better processor fix this?
I'm getting a new computer tomorrow, so I am wondering.
Racer
December 30, 2009, 03:28:02 AM
Possably, might need RAM, or graphics card, I don't know your specs.
Molasses
December 30, 2009, 03:29:18 AM
I'm getting 4 GB of RAM and a 2.6 quad core. I have a 9600 GT.
CC
December 30, 2009, 03:30:33 AM
Quote from: Molasses on December 30, 2009, 03:29:18 AM
I'm getting 4 GB of RAM and a 2.6 quad core. I have a 9600 GT.
Then your processor has to be bottlenecking you like forget
Molasses
December 30, 2009, 03:34:10 AM
Huh, what?
My current processor, or the one I'm getting?
My current one is only a single core 2.2.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
Killing floor: Help needed.