Author Topic: Lag test  (Read 2998 times)

hey peoples. i been working on my new comp and finally got it together.

are there any massive builds you can host for me, or share .per
or maybe you know of a current server right now thats got itself tons of bricks.

i wanna see how it holds up compared to my old comp. more so the vid card

Go to the [SS] Public Server, its got pleny of bricks, i'am not there right now, and no admins present, so no ew for you :P

i took a look-see at that server the other day when it was up

i was ashamed to have lagged x.x
im glad my new specs can now handle tons more then my old comp could on blockland, but that server still chewed me up.
of course retail is coming thank god...

im just wondering how half way through that build, the people building on could possibly put up with it?

$10000 dollar computers :P (I really heard from someone that there brother had a 5000 euro(I think) computer that was covered in stuff that made it work great. even a fan for the graphics card.) (was told that euro or whatever it is is double in american)

What are your computers specs?

Mine are:
-AMD Athlon 64 FX 3.0GHz OC'd
-nVIDIA GeForce 7900GT 256MB Video Card
-2GB DDR 400 (PC3200) RAM
-High Speed DSL (Isn't that name so lame?).
(I build computers and waste money on parts in my spare time. Don't get this hobby. You'll regret it)

And with those parts I still lag a lot when on the [SS] server. It's normally not your computer, but the person hosting it's (Correct me if I'm wrong).
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 12:34:27 AM by Sumz »

$10000 dollar computers :P (I really heard from someone that there brother had a 5000 euro(I think) computer that was covered in stuff that made it work great. even a fan for the graphics card.) (was told that euro or whatever it is is double in american)
Wow, a fan for the graphics card! You don't see that every day! :)
1 euro = $1.3

Spending 5000 euro on something that isn't going to be worth even half of it in a year sets my geek meter off.

lol my pc has 5 fans dotted around in various plases

Har. This is my house sized price tag video card.
http://www.nvidia.com/page/quadroplex.html
$15,000+

Actually, I just got a geforce 6600 and 512 MB random access memory.

Join the club! ive got 512mb as well!

>_> which charges overpeice x 12

(my bb fixed me up with an pwnsome computer for 500$

bisjac's specs:
AMD Athlon 64 FX62 Socket AM2
1GB (1024MB) EVGA GeForce 7950GX2
ASUS Crosshair SLI Motherboard , socket AM2
2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 SDRAM

cable internet

while its far better then my old comp, it still lags on blockland., and not even much better. no computer will be good enough to handle thousands of bricks on "current" blockland. (?)

i can play other games at highest settings, processing millions of faces at once.
but god forbid i made a build with a few thousand 6 sided shapes...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 07:10:07 PM by Bisjac »

bisjac's specs:
AMD Athlon 64 FX62 Socket AM2
1GB (1024MB) EVGA GeForce 7950GX2
ASUS Crosshair SLI Motherboard , socket AM2
2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 SDRAM

cable internet

Funny how you have the best computer parts available...

2gb ram si not alot >_> some super computers have 200gb ram or even tereram dude...