Author Topic: I cant beat portal!  (Read 4107 times)

That game is easy as cake.

I didn't cheat to beat Portal because I didn't know how.

I didn't cheat to beat Portal because I couldn't. Xbox 360 doesn't have a console. Not that I would have anyway.

Portal was easy enough that cheating is stupid; you're screwing up your game experience.

I beat it on xbox in a day and I don't even remember any challenging parts, I am not bragging I am just calling you all horrible players :D

That game is easy as cake.

...I was going to make a comment relating to it's difficulty not being cake, in keeping with the finest traditions of cake being a lie...


But


...You're right, it's really easy.

It's pretty easy actually now that I know more about it.

I escaped the 19Th level, and got pretty far after that. But then I come through this vent and find myself surrounded by tons of war bots! I know what I have to do, use tons of forward momentum, but I keep dying! Does anyone know a way to stay out of the gunshots or something like that?
Ha i beat 6 times


Yeah portal is actually pretty easy.

Ha i beat 6 times

As soon as one of us beats it once, they can beat it ten thousand more times no problem since portal isn't like an arcade game. The levels will always be the same, so if you know all of them you can beat it as many times as you want.

As soon as one of us beats it once, they can beat it ten thousand more times no problem since portal isn't like an arcade game. The levels will always be the same, so if you know all of them you can beat it as many times as you want.
Unless you do something totally handicapped. Like falling in-front of a turret instead of behind it.

That one was really about keeping track of which portal you had to fire. Other than that, wasn't too hard. I'd imagine it'd be a lot harder on Xbox, though.
It was extremely hard for me on xbox

It was extremely hard for me on xbox

Because you have inferior controls.

I can't remember any serious challenges on this game.