Author Topic: Map_RaceLoop  (Read 27743 times)

A simple map that still needs some things fixing like the water texture, the spawn sphere, and the description. This was mainly made for racing but can be used for other uses like TDMs. Enjoy (P.S. 1st map) Post any bugs besides the ones I've listed. No negative posts or I will kick your dog.

Finally got pic to work.

If you have any problems loading the mission tell me. I'll try to figure out how to fix it if so.
V2 coming out soon!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 11:10:46 PM by coolCPU1 »

No offense, but it needs pictures. :/

Needs pictures or as some would say "no pix no clix" And if it's your first map, it probably sucks really; really bad.
so go ahead and kick my dog.

Oright! Forgot pix. Do you know a good pic website?

Oright! Forgot pix. Do you know a good pic website?

Photobucket

Then post the link codes like ""
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 08:26:21 PM by Burple »

Wtf the pic isn't working.

Wtf the pic isn't working.

Do this. Upload your pictures to photobucket. Go to the picture in photobucket. Now simply copy the link to the picture and put the link inside the image brackets. If you press the quote button on my post. You can see how i did it.

wow pretty nice!

I downloaded it, I'm planing on decorating it with race stuff.

Do this. Upload your pictures to photobucket. Go to the picture in photobucket. Now simply copy the link to the picture and put the link inside the image brackets. If you press the quote button on my post. You can see how i did it.

I did and it still didn't work. -_-    I just posted the link for the pic. as you can see up there. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here see I did it.

Not a bad map acually.

xD it's actually pretty good for a 1st. BTW thx for the giant pic of it.  :cookieMonster:

4/5. I gotta say, cant you give me a LITTLE credit for teaching you?

4/5. I gotta say, cant you give me a LITTLE credit for teaching you?
I'll give you credit for giving me link and 1/2 teaching me. :D (P.S. The link is a mapping tutorial by Heedicalking)
The link for it is here http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=91400.0

kinda bad...

but i'll just F it up with mission editor >XD