Forget about 2012, were gonna die this november!

Author Topic: Forget about 2012, were gonna die this november!  (Read 7396 times)

Stop this loving stupid make believe myth. It won't happen. I loving hate 2012 movie now.

/facepalm

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons. Not entirely impossble.

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans. You're gunna need a whole hell of a lot of nukes to do that.

2023 – A little bit of change in the Earth’s orbit. Impossible.

2066 – During the attack on the Muslim Rome, the United States used a new kind of weapon – the climate. The sharp cooling (instant freezing). No

2084 – The restoration of nature. It didn't go anywhere.

2088 – A new disease – aging for a few seconds! Not without time travel.

2097 – The rapid aging defeated. See above.

2100 – Artificial sun illuminates the dark side of the Earth. Seriously?

2111 – People become living robots. Umm...

2125 – Hungary will receive signals from space. From who?

2164 – Animals turn half-human. Ok seriously, WTF?

2167 – A new religion. I hope not.

2170 – Major drought. Where?

2187 – Will stop 2 large eruption of volcanoes. Physically impossible.

2196 – Complete mixing of Asians and Europeans. Why?

2201 – At the Sun slowing thermonuclear processes. Temperature drops. Not for another couple million years, guy.

2221 – In the search for extraterrestrial life, humanity comes into contact with what – something terrible. What?

2256 – Spacecraft forgotten to Earth terrible new disease. Not even a sentence.

2262 – Planets gradually changing planetary orbit. Mars is threatened by comets. Planets don't do that.

2271 – Restart physical constants are changed. (Laws of physics changed?) NO.

2279 – Power from nothing (probably from a vacuum or a black hole). Like a Dirt Devil? Also, if there was a black hole close enough to draw power(which wouldn't happen because they sap power) we would be sucked into it.

2288 – Travel back in time (Time Travel invented?). New contacts with aliens. Again, no.

2291 – The sun cools. Attempts were being made to light it again. Again, not for millions of years.

2296 – Powerful eruption on the Sun. Changing the force of gravity. Beginning to fall old space stations and satellites. See above.

2341 – Something terrible is approaching Earth from space. Like what?

2354 – An accident in one of the artificial Sun leads to drought. There is no artificial sun.

2371 – The great famine. Why?

2378 – A new fast-growing race. Races don't just appear.

3797 – By this time on Earth killed all life, but mankind will be able to lay the foundations for a new life in another stellar system. How did we get there?

3803 – A new planet is populated by little. Fewer contacts between people. Climate new planet affects the organisms of people – they mutate. Mutations are not the result of climate change.

3871 – New prophet tells people about moral values, religion. No.

4302 – The development of science. Scientists discovered in the overall impact of all diseases in organism behavior. We already have science.

4304 – Found a way to win any disease. I didn't realize diseases were a game.

4308 – Due to mutation people at last beginning to use their brains more than 34%. Completely lost the notion of evil and hatred. As long as there are humans, we will have hatred.

4509 – Getting to Know God. The man has finally been reached such a level of development that can communicate with God. There is no god.

4599 – People achieve immortality. How?

5076 – A boundary universe. With it, no one knows I don't even know what this means.

5078 – The decision to leave the boundaries of the universe. While about 40 percent of the population is against it. Do you even understand how far away the fathest reaches of the known universe are? We ain't gettin' there, put it that way.

5079 – End of the World. I thought there was tons of worlds.

This topic is oozing stupidity.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 05:33:34 AM by dkamm65 »

"5079 – End of the World."

What the forget. The world is going to be there at least one million years. Maybe longer if we stop pollution.

"4509 – Getting to Know God. The man has finally been reached such a level of development that can communicate with God."
...wat
"2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons"
There's already a war. It's just not that intense.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 05:34:52 AM by dawngaward0110 »

Jesus Christ
The only way the world will end is if a meteroite or star crashes into the earth or the sun's fuels will run out, which will be in a couple million years

Muslims will attack Europe? For a God that lives on the moon?

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.

stuff guys, do you know what this means? Either humans aren't animals or Europe is in the southern hemisphere.

Muslims will attack Europe? For a God that lives on the moon?
what?

4599 – People achieve immortality.

Fock yes, finally someone will invent new alchemy.

4599 – People achieve immortality.

Fock yes, finally someone will invent new alchemy.

Death is very easy to figure out. Its cellular failure to reproduce. In easy terms, your cells get bored and stop making new healthy cells to reproduce and replace dead cells, you get wrinkles from cellular death. We just need to tell them "Keep working"
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 09:19:51 AM by Riot »

ok. i se alot of new questions… baba vanga means granma vanga. she predicted her date when she died…. and she said when she die and she alredy died 12 years ago…. when she die…. her spirit wil go in one 10 year old blind girl in france… now i think she is 22 and is blind…. she also sead that we will hear greath thinks from this girl. i think she is ouer light in all this darknes. this is my reply to david and rachel. look center… some people can alredy talk to god. and some indians talk to him too. this vhat catolic chirch is caling god. is not what the prophices mean. the prophices mean that we will telepaticly comunicate whit god whit yesus cristus. he is god to us. and we have no other. he have his father that is moast greath….. and so on…… but we dont have mutch to do whit him. after 2014 muslm will think his god is ultimate. well it is not. they will only have a chance to proof themselfs that they can leave whit outh god. and they cant. i think this prophet that will teach a moral walues is very inportant. and i think it is a last chance to leave vhit god.
Lol'd

Don't worry, if the world ends, we will still be alive because we are immortal.

Don't worry, if the world ends, we will still be alive because we are immortal.

Yes, in a way. We are Gods scientifically, its physics. Solid matter is a figure of our imagination, you can bend it in way you never could think of. Plus your eyes are like rendering screens, when you look away from an object it becomes everything like the Universe, when you look back its in one place.