1 (0.9%)
4 (3.4%)
4 (3.4%)
3 (2.6%)
1 (0.9%)
7 (6%)
54 (46.6%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author Topic: entrepreneur my gun  (Read 244592 times)

How do you use the sights with a magazine in the way?
Ever thought it's tilted in the Z axis so it's out of the way, but because these images are 2D it looks in the way? Also you think too much.

Blake Firearms Corporation is proud to bring you the following weapon:

G-4 CSC (Compact Stealth Carbine)

"They'll never know what hit 'em."
A phrase to take literally, you see. This weapon is used by secret agencies around the world for it's state-of-the-art integrated silencer that reduces recoil, hides barrel flash, and also slightly suppresses the noise sounded off when the weapon is fired. Special electrical pads propell the bullets to transonic speeds, being able to penetrate ballistic vests of up to Type IV (In NATO classifications). There is one disadvantage though; stopping power. The CSC can not use any bullet type but AP rounds. So no, you cannot use hollow point rounds to rip your enemies' flesh, nor can you use incendiary rounds to light someone on fire to show how much you love your wife/husband. All you can you do is fire at lightly armored soldiers and hope you get a kill, and if you do get a kill, silently laugh at the defenseless soldiers' futile attempts to find who killed one of their men. Unless they spot you and call in artillery fire missions. Then you're in trouble.

I need to start doing this again.

M93 Raffica Custom; Stock w/ forward grip

Desert Eagle Custom; Supressed w/ upgraded ironsights and laser designator/pointer/whatever

I have a stuff ton more of weapons I made. I dont feel like posting them all, but they all look at least decent.

Why're you reposting those. To be honest they were ignored for a reason.

A phrase to take literally, you see. This weapon is used by secret agencies around the world for it's state-of-the-art integrated silencer that reduces recoil, hides barrel flash, and also slightly suppresses the noise sounded off when the weapon is fired. Special electrical pads propell the bullets to transonic speeds, being able to penetrate ballistic vests of up to Type IV (In NATO classifications). There is one disadvantage though; stopping power. The CSC can not use any bullet type but AP rounds. So no, you cannot use hollow point rounds to rip your enemies' flesh, nor can you use incendiary rounds to light someone on fire to show how much you love your wife/husband. All you can you do is fire at lightly armored soldiers and hope you get a kill, and if you do get a kill, silently laugh at the defenseless soldiers' futile attempts to find who killed one of their men. Unless they spot you and call in artillery fire missions. Then you're in trouble.
I CAME!

Okay these are a bit more realistic compared to my older guns.

I so wanna get back into this...

so, basically, its a railgun.

I wanted to try this.

Tough, I just did.

How do you load it. I see no magazine or anything on that gun anywhere. Also why do you put that stupid logo on everything you make