1 (0.9%)
4 (3.4%)
4 (3.4%)
3 (2.6%)
1 (0.9%)
7 (6%)
54 (46.6%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author Topic: entrepreneur my gun  (Read 243912 times)

eh?
DSi Flipnote Studio
So far most of my animations are pretty badass imo, but they're simple

are they made from parts in entrepreneur  my gun?

are they made from parts in entrepreneur  my gun?
Not really.

Oh.
That'd be cool if they were.

To be honest, I can't stand modern looks very much. I kinda went with one here though. It's kinda a sniper. Large bullet, good sights for grenade launcher with a guard of sorts.
I don't even know. I just went at it randomly.

By the way, the trigger looking thing where you put your thumb on the handle is the trigger for grenades. Dunno why, yet again. Probably not very convenient.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 11:07:15 PM by Azerath »

Looks like and old machine gun. I like it.

Added AR34 and Shotgun to page 78

To be honest, I can't stand modern looks very much. I kinda went with one here though. It's kinda a sniper. Large bullet, good sights for grenade launcher with a guard of sorts.
I don't even know. I just went at it randomly.
-snip-
By the way, the trigger looking thing where you put your thumb on the handle is the trigger for grenades. Dunno why, yet again. Probably not very convenient.
"OK, gotta do this job silently...hope no one recognized the grenade."

I was too tired to finish the random first-try-rifle properly, thanks for the positive feedback. I'm gonna make another gun right now.

EDIT:

Gun made.

Just some random uber-awesome full-auto shotty, maybe a little MW2?(I do not own MW2.)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 09:11:21 AM by alien 01 »

Added Sniper Rfile to page 78

By the way, Qwepir, where do you find images of Perfect Dark weapons? Images on Yahoo, Google, Bing, and whatever all just have crumby snapshots of people's TVs with a view of the gun from first person.

page 78

I just realized: How are you supposed to keep the "Super Dragon" steady while firing? No handguards or nothin' :o

I just realized: How are you supposed to keep the "Super Dragon" steady while firing? No handguards or nothin' :o

I had to use a dark grey magazine for the second grip, in front of the two silver magazines.

I had to use a dark grey magazine for the second grip, in front of the two silver magazines.

Oh... I just thought it was a third magazine. Dumb me.

EDIT:

I forgot I made a few new Gunz :D

« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 06:24:15 PM by alien 01 »

By the way, Qwepir, where do you find images of Perfect Dark weapons? Images on Yahoo, Google, Bing, and whatever all just have crumby snapshots of people's TVs with a view of the gun from first person.
There's a wiki. Not all the weapons have profile shots, but a few of them do.

Sniper Rifle is loveiest.

This