Author Topic: Scorp is a theif!!!  (Read 5227 times)

No. Im sick of him.
Who will people stand up for?
A 10 year old who constantly spews out things people say every day on the forum, who also blamed his friendry on the community itself
Or me, who knows this community a lot and knows not to troll them and makes up for my mistakes

A 10 year old who constantly spews out things people say every day on the forum, who also blamed his friendry on the community itself
Or me, who knows this community a lot and knows not to troll them and makes up for my mistakes
Hey friend, Im not a troll, I try to make up for my mistakes, But because of tards like you who think they own this place, They dont forgive me.
Maybe if this community was willing to forgive and forget, I wouldnt have to blatently attack you.

Anyway, This isnt the way to be discussing a personal hate.

Make a drama.

My final thought on this matter:

ROW ROW, FIGHT THE POWER.
If I have to take down this ENTIRE COMMUINITY, I WILL.

We don't own it, we don't own AoT, we don't own BL itself, jeez im gonna play roblox later for a while

WE

ARE GOING

TO DIE

:[

You dont hurt me.
You dont hurt me either
All that typing was wasted

You dont hurt me either
All that typing was wasted
Haha.
Such lies.

Haha.
Such lies.
No, really
I didnt even read it. Im too lazy too

No, really
I didnt even read it. Im too lazy too
Well, Then you do not get the gist of why we are argueing. I suggest you read it.

Well, Then you do not get the gist of why we are argueing. I suggest you read it.
Lemme think...
Nah

Hey friend, Im not a troll, I try to make up for my mistakes, But because of tards like you who think they own this place, They dont forgive me.
Maybe if this community was willing to forgive and forget, I wouldnt have to blatently attack you.

Anyway, This isnt the way to be discussing a personal hate.

Make a drama.

My final thought on this matter: