Author Topic: Scorp is a theif!!!  (Read 5214 times)

I had a nice amount of lol at these last two pages.

So, I say:

Cry Some More    Get over it.

No edit damn:

I find your FSJAL friendry avatar more handicapped  than Muzzles' WE ARE GOING TO DIE :[

if he uploaded it
he should've put a B on the side of it

No edit damn:

I find your FSJAL friendry avatar more handicapped  than Muzzles' WE ARE GOING TO DIE :[
DUN U DISS MUZZLES AVATAR

No edit damn:

Dont
Insult
Tonce

What? I wasn't insulting his avatar.

I find it awesome.

What? I wasn't insulting his avatar.

I find it awesome.
Tonce made it for me
Insult the avatar, you insult Tonce

Tonce is awesome for making it. i need a new avatar, im bored of this fad

Tonce is awesome for making it. i need a new avatar, im bored of this fad
im also bored of my avatar
ima go make a worse one on MS paint

You have "friends", Or tards who act the same as you because of your "Huge e-peen"

Grow up you prick, Or one day when you go "Outside" You will get punched in the mouth, Not by me, But by someone you have offended IRL.
Tl;dr:

Gtfo.
Two things. One, Muzzles and I are friends, and act totally different. Two, you imply he's never been outside. And you have. You're too cool for the Internet, I take it?

me and my brother just keep Lol'in at how cigarettegets are really Determined to post Topics like this, i never go into this , i just looked at drama becuase somebody told me about this. i keep Lol'in each second i look at this and DRAMA Topics. Get, A , Life.
Rofl. oh, and loose some Weight.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 01:04:10 AM by Badspot »

me and my brother just keep Lol'in at how cigarettegets are really Determined to post Topics like this, i never go into this , i just looked at drama becuase somebody told me about this. i keep Lol'in each second i look at this and DRAMA Topics. Get, A , Life.
If i loose anymore i'll die :(

You get a life, you stupid twelve year old. If all you can do is steal models, claim them as your own, and then waste your time lying about how you were lolin' at a drama topic, then you need a life.

Anyone could model the mp5.