Author Topic: A shocking discovery about GreenBH...  (Read 28736 times)

I don't know who the forget half the people in this thread are.

Hi Chex :D

and I agree.

Once again, there is no picture proof.  Show me something real, that will determine the validity of this drama.

Once again, there is no picture proof.  Show me something real, that will determine the validity of this drama.

True that. I need picture proof, too. Go take some snappy snaps of the chat.

That's going to be a little bit hard since it happened a few days ago. I could try and get hold of the parchment.

That's going to be a little bit hard since it happened a few days ago. I could try and get hold of the parchment.
Well build a motherloving time machine.

My best guess is the parchment was destroyed, but it would be nice if you did get some snappy snaps.

The parchment was NEVER destroyed...Its in my hands :D, seriously, if you want it back, I'm selling it for some cash :D

The parchment was NEVER destroyed...Its in my hands :D, seriously, if you want it back, I'm selling it for some cash :D

I doubt its real in that case.

Take pictures pleease

Code: [Select]
[b]I cannot masturbate if my snake is extended. It needs to be at a certain size.[/b]
I take by this He cannot mastubate if it is errect.

WHAT.

What's new?
GreenBH is strange, nothing new...

When he's 13, he'll masturbate normally and be ashamed of everything he done from the ages 12 and less.