Author Topic: A shocking discovery about GreenBH...  (Read 28746 times)

Nah. He's taking it way too far now. This isn't trolling.

The thing is that everybody reads a drama topic and believes everything in it...
People do say things that aren't true you know, maybe GreenBH was lying but:

wth! omg!

The thing is that everybody reads a drama topic and believes everything in it...
People do say things that aren't true you know, maybe GreenBH was lying but:

wth! omg!
Why do you keep bumping topics?

I think I threw up in my mouth

Ahem. Let me introduce myself, My name is Dr.Custard. I am with you here today to explain the words special interest
and Masterbation... special interest is something that comes from Dna, and is often a mixture of your parents special interestes,
And can vary in many different things. So if you ever have a weird special interest, Its not very fair for ppl
to make fun of it. Even if you don't have a special interest, Obviously your balls haven't dropped yet enough
to know and respect everyones special interest. Next up is masterbation. This can be done at ANY age, I
repeat! ANY age. It is a form of love practice, but is often used for excitment.
That is all for today. Thank you for reading, Doctor Custard.

This can be done at ANY age, I repeat! ANY age.
One-month old babies masturbating.

Why do you keep bumping topics?

I don't. I keep replying to them

Ahem. Let me introduce myself, My name is Dr.Custard. I am with you here today to explain the words special interest
and Masterbation...
Hi Dr. Custard. What school did you graduate from?
special interest is something that comes from Dna, and is often a mixture of your parents special interestes,
And can vary in many different things. So if you ever have a weird special interest, Its not very fair for ppl
to make fun of it.
So if my dad was into lesbians and my mom was into pissing I have a higher chance of being into pissing lesbians or only one of them?

Even if you don't have a special interest, Obviously your balls haven't dropped yet enough
to know and respect everyones special interest.
Not having a special interest = not interested in love = balls haven't dropped.
Plausible.
Next up is masterbation.
Oh goodie! Now I can FINALLY have a hilarious love ed class! My love ed class was boring because we had the ugly chicks who didn't care because they were too ugly.
This can be done at ANY age, I
repeat! ANY age. It is a form of love practice, but is often used for excitment.
No stuff sherlock.
Not only can it be done at the age of 0.3, but its also used for excitement! AND its a form of love practice! What the forget!
Thanks Doctor Dipstuff. Can we see your PhD yet from Bullstuff State University?

and Masterbation... special interest is something that comes from Dna, and is often a mixture of your parents special interestes,
to make fun of it. Even if you don't have a special interest, Obviously your balls haven't dropped yet enough
to know and respect everyones special interest. Next up is masterbation. This can be done at ANY age, I

you are like a different kind of stupid.

In an awesome way >:D
Suck it!

Hi Dr. Custard. What school did you graduate from?I graduated from my mom
So if my dad was into lesbians and my mom was into pissing I have a higher chance of being into pissing lesbians or only one of them?It varys between alternative special interestes, So pissing is under a catergory called virginas, And lesbian is it's own Catergory.
Not having a special interest = not interested in love = balls haven't dropped.
Plausible.
Not only can it be done at the age of 0.3, but its also used for excitement! AND its a form of love practice! What the forget!Thanks Doctor Dipstuff. Can we see your PhD yet from Bullstuff State University?Ahaha... If you already know, you dont have to post. If you'd look at recent posts, you can see arguing about ages and times. Im just here to clear that up,
But obviously your to smart for this topic

I

But in my quote I didn't say anything! D:

But in my quote I didn't say anything! D:

You're an idiot.