22 (15.2%)
removed i forgot d
53 (36.6%)
best moutain i ever clomb
7 (4.8%)
6/6
6 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 144

Author Topic: Mt.Blockland  (Read 10165 times)

nates probaly some handicapped 6 year old kid.

There just ramps. Mine is way better than this.

That's actually pretty good. I give that 5/6

Quote from: Nate's profile

favorite tool:Banhammer
Oh dear.

Yours doesn't even look like a real-life mountain

Yours doesn't even look like a real-life mountain
Yeah, it sorta looks like a landscape build. Besides, who rates n/6?
nates probaly some handicapped 6 year old kid.
Oh...

P.s. Sorry dude, I'm trying to be funny. The build isn't that great. Stop joking around. It's not very funny.

If you post a build, expect people to say bad things about it. That's criticism and that's life.

Although I hate to defend an idiot like nate, you are as stupid as he is. You can't say his build is bad just because you think yours looks better. Yours isn't much better. All yours is is a mass of cubes randomly placed in various areas. Some places don't even look like a mountain.

If you want to get into a fight about who builds better I would be more than happy to oblige.

:iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: for who ever downloads this and likes it
Thats how you get a bad rep, this topic, and those emote spam

ATTENTION NATE 1357

WE DON'T LIKE IT AND THINK YOU'RE A POOPOO HEAD

THAT IS ALL.

Okay, to start off, how old are you? You act like a loving six year old and you need to learn how to spell! Those stuffty comments on Mt. Blockland build is just stupid and you need to learn to accept the loving truth. Sometimes the truth hurts, but it's still the truth. To get this straight, you may not be stupid, but you act like it, you suck at spelling, you can't accept the truth and you are a terrible builder. To sum that up for that little pea-brain of yours, you need to learn how to act better in society.

Or you are just mentally handicapped.

Note: If you are six or around that age then this message is void. It's how six year olds act.

I'm surprised we haven't all been banned.

yep, this is the best mountain i could ever clomb

I can tell nate is gonna rage out of this

No offense, but yours sucks too.