Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
Luckiest Save/Revive in national socialist Zombies
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Luckiest Save/Revive in national socialist Zombies (Read 633 times)
Zaure
January 16, 2010, 09:53:43 AM
So I was playing LAN in national socialist Zombies with a friend one day and decided to record from the beginning of the game. I knew something awesome would happen and it did :D. Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFc6q-UbSiI
With all of those zombies coming I thought I was forgeted but then a zombie was kind enough to drop a nuke for me :3. We made it up to round 18 by the way.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Muzzles56
January 16, 2010, 10:27:50 AM
Nice one
tikitai
January 16, 2010, 11:50:32 AM
Haha one time my friend was downed and i was about to get killed but he crawled to a nuke :D
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
Luckiest Save/Revive in national socialist Zombies