Author Topic: I'm a guy.  (Read 24415 times)

Jesus I'm truly hated around here.

I automatically assume every BL member is a dude
apparently im right :cookieMonster:

Next time, provide us with a list of all the horny kids who followed you around purely because you claimed to be a girl.

Next time, provide us with a list of all the horny kids who followed you around purely because you claimed to be a girl.
Wow.

That's what they all say.

/thread

I enter a thread, sooner or later. The thread shifts toward pandan hate.
/cry
Shunnnnnnn!
Shuuuuuuuunnnnn!

I lol'd at how a bunch of people attacked pandan after he said something about Dusty. Seriously, you guys are beyond gullible, Dusty is not a girl.

Wait, this is about dusty? Me thought it was because dan dressed up like a girl lol.

I don't even what happen today but this thread suddenly became about other things.

Yeah, so you're a guy. Knew it.

Sorry if this is a bit late because I got bored of reading at page 6, but what for sure proof is there that dusty is a girl?

Not that I have anything against dusty, but i'm curious and haven't really seen any proof.

Sorry if this is a bit late because I got bored of reading at page 6, but what for sure proof is there that dusty is a girl?

Not that I have anything against dusty, but i'm curious and haven't really seen any proof.
It is not my interest, nor within my capabilities to prove to a bunch of strange men that I am, infact, female. I really don't care what you think, it's your opinion. I do not own any technology that is capable of digital photography, although once I get one, I will give proof to those that matter to me.

People thought you were a girl? What were they thinking?

It is not my interest, nor within my capabilities to prove to a bunch of strange men that I am, infact, female. I really don't care what you think, it's your opinion. I do not own any technology that is capable of digital photography, although once I get one, I will give proof to those that matter to me.
Smiley face? :(

HEY WAIT A MINUTE

dusty's a girl?