Author Topic: I'm a guy.  (Read 23468 times)

Oh, of course.
This is what I dislike about people. Reminds me of the time I had to spill my guts out to my Math teacher because she asked why I can't bring in canned food.

My parents don't work. My father is disabled. We can barely afford our basic things much less electronics. I don't even own a cellphone. I had to buy my own computer. Now that you've decided to take your little crowbar and rip open my life, any other richard-like comments you want to make so I can spill out more of my life to you?

This is what I dislike about people. Reminds me of the time I had to spill my guts out to my Math teacher because she asked why I can't bring in canned food.

My parents don't work. My father is disabled. We can barely afford our basic things much less electronics. I don't even own a cellphone. I had to buy my own computer. Now that you've decided to take your little crowbar and rip open my life, any other richard-like comments you want to make so I can spill out more of my life to you?
yeah the community is breaking you apart. how come these people on the internet are always so mean to you just because your personal circumstances are so horrible its not your fault they're mean people i mean geez

My father is disabled
My brother is mentally disabled.

Also, your parents don't work? How do you get money?

yeah the community is breaking you apart. how come these people on the internet are always so mean to you just because your personal circumstances are so horrible its not your fault they're mean people i mean geez
Oh, I never said that. I just mean that Pandan likes to step in at unnecessary moments and look like the smart guy. I stated before I never really cared what the people on the forums think about me, I mean, it's the internet. In the event I do get pictures, I'll likely only give them to the people that matter to me. The last thing on my mind is winning over the entire forums.

D:

I didn't care either way.
All I knew was you were the original and killa4life was a friend.

Cool to know though.
Because the internets

Has no girls.

I didn't care either way.
All I knew was you were the original and killa4life was a friend.

Cool to know though.
Because the internets

Has no girls.
Boxxy
tabby
camwhores
etc.

Guys, I'm a girl. Yep.

Wow, you're a compulsive liar, if your father was disabled and your parents don't work, you wouldn't be raising money for a PC or even on the internet, internet cost money and isn't a necessity, if you were actually telling the truth you would be proving for your family.

Your whole is getting deep, fool.

Wow, you're a compulsive liar, if your father was disabled and your parents don't work, you wouldn't be raising money for a PC or even on the internet, internet cost money and isn't a necessity, if you were actually telling the truth you would be providing for your family.
I actually thought of this earlier.

But hey, I've never been in a position like this, so whatever.

Oh, I never said that. I just mean that Pandan likes to step in at unnecessary moments and look like the smart guy. I stated before I never really cared what the people on the forums think about me, I mean, it's the internet. In the event I do get pictures, I'll likely only give them to the people that matter to me. The last thing on my mind is winning over the entire forums.
Dad and Mom: We haven't eaten in days, but we still give you allowance son, what are you going to buy with all this money?
Dusty: IMA BUY COMPUTER PLANG GAEMZ
Dad and Mom: We are so proud of you *cough cough faint*

I actually thought of this earlier.

But hey, I've never been in a position like this, so whatever.
You're blind if you honestly think that Dusty12 is telling the truth about anything. I'm sure that he's just some kid "trollin" for "teh lulz" like most friends do.