Author Topic: I'm a guy.  (Read 23626 times)

Wow, you're a compulsive liar, if your father was disabled and your parents don't work, you wouldn't be raising money for a PC or even on the internet, internet cost money and isn't a necessity, if you were actually telling the truth you would be proving for your family.

Your whole is getting deep, fool.
I meant hole, there's no edit in drama. Also lol double post

Wow, you're a compulsive liar, if your father was disabled and your parents don't work, you wouldn't be raising money for a PC or even on the internet, internet cost money and isn't a necessity, if you were actually telling the truth you would be proving for your family.

Your whole is getting deep, fool.
When did I actually state how I made money for my computer? At the time I wanted it, we were in credit debt and were working on getting an 85k loan. I had to give my parents the 1k I had in the bank, and in return I asked for a computer. Whence we received the loan, I got it and we payed off our 50k debt and fixed up the house.

The monthly income we get is about 2400. After the bills are payed, which includes cable bill, we get 400 left. Coincidentally, my mother doesn't cook so we eat order out food every day, so the money doesn't last long.

DID THE MATH

IT CHECKS OUT

KINDA

HOW THE HELL DO YOU FIND SUCH CHEAP ORDER OUT FOOD

DID THE MATH

IT CHECKS OUT

KINDA

HOW THE HELL DO YOU FIND SUCH CHEAP ORDER OUT FOOD
You'd be surprised :\

How come your mother doesn't work?

take-out food everyday? ew D:

take-out food everyday? ew D:

Dusty must be a white whale.

Dusty must be a white whale.
I excerise :C

My mother suffers from fibriliation and asthma attacks, she can't walk upstairs without panting like a fool.

tell her to stop being a pusillanimous individual

WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL!

Whore yourself out.

Dusty is still lying. If your parents aren't working, how is your monthly income 2400 dollars a month? I doubt you can actually live off of 400 extra dollars a month, even while eating takeout every night. Assuming you spend more than $30 dollars on takeout every night, 30-31 nights in a month. 30x30 = 900 dollars for those of you who can't do math, even if you only spend $20 dollars on takeout a night, it's still $600. Don't even try to lie and say "We only spend $10 dollars lololol."

If your story was real and you were actually in debt and had gotten a $85000 dollar loan, you would be trying to pay that money back instead of eating takeout ever day and buying a computer. If you were actually telling the truth, you probably wouldn't have a house right now. Please, put more effort into your silly lies.

The monthly income we get is about 2400. After the bills are payed, which includes cable bill, we get 400 left. Coincidentally, my mother doesn't cook so we eat order out food every day, so the money doesn't last long.

but you say you're a girl

why aren't you doing the cooking?

also what the forget, take away every day? what the forget? maybe you wouldn't be so poor if you learned to live like normal people

no edit: chasey is probably right but, you know, making fun of the american way of not evolving past monkeys is fun too.

Dusty is still lying. If your parents aren't working, how is your monthly income 2400 dollars a month? I doubt you can actually live off of 400 extra dollars a month, even while eating takeout every night. Assuming you spend more than $30 dollars on takeout every night, 30-31 nights in a month. 30x30 = 900 dollars for those of you who can't do math, even if you only spend $20 dollars on takeout a night, it's still $600. Don't even try to lie and say "We only spend $10 dollars lololol."

If your story was real and you were actually in debt and had gotten a $85000 dollar loan, you would be trying to pay that money back instead of eating takeout ever day and buying a computer. If you were actually telling the truth, you probably wouldn't have a house right now. Please, put more effort into your silly lies.

Maybe if you would read instead of trying to be the smart guy, you would know that the debt is payed off, and I had stated we get money from the government.

And yes, we regularly spend about 10 - 15 dollars, for my father doesn't eat with us, and we've been ordering from the same place for the past 10 years, so we get a bit of a discount.

Maybe if you would read instead of trying to be the smart guy, you would know that the debt is payed off, and I had stated we get money from the government.

And yes, we regularly spend about 10 - 15 dollars, for my father doesn't eat with us, and we've been ordering from the same place for the past 10 years, so we get a bit of a discount.
Wow, you're dumb, you don't get a huge ass loan from the bank and not pay it back. If you had $50k and debt and you payed it back with a loan from the bank, you now have debt with the bank you loving dumbass. And, why are you getting money from the government? I'm sure your reasons going to be amazing.