Author Topic: Spore  (Read 3752 times)


Hey, and I wanted to kill the creator of that...
you saw that before?


guess what this is

i made it with vechile editor
And it's ugly. If I ever see it I'm deleting it :|

I love Space Stage a lot though. No matter what. It's too fun to hate this game.
It's just so beautiful too.

space stage is ok if you have galactic adventures. so GTFO

No it sucks ass and isn't free roam.

No it sucks ass and isn't free roam.
I agree, but you have to admit, those pics are pretty nice.

Doesn't look like you have the settings on high :\

Doesn't look like you have the settings on high :\
Will do when I take some more pictures. :/


No it sucks ass and isn't free roam.
Flying to your colonies to defend is annoying as stuff and there isn't really anything interesting about the space stage anyway. I was hoping to invade other colonies and create armies and stuff.

All I do now is get screamed at by my neighbors and bomb their planets to the dust.

After I was actually done with that game it got booring.

Flying to your colonies to defend is annoying as stuff and there isn't really anything interesting about the space stage anyway. I was hoping to invade other colonies and create armies and stuff.

You know how war should of worked?
A chess like game.
You build your types of units (fast ones, slow ones, etc) and then you move it on a game board and there are two ways to win. Either destroy all of their pieces, or take a flag ship to their planet.

You know how war should of worked?
A chess like game.
You build your types of units (fast ones, slow ones, etc) and then you move it on a game board and there are two ways to win. Either destroy all of their pieces, or take a flag ship to their planet.
I just realized Galactic Adventures provides massive battle scenarios. I'm actually contemplating getting it just to play Spore again.

It's nothing but a buggy creature stage and all missions are practically the same.