Author Topic: Spore  (Read 3785 times)

I made a Blockhead in the building editor. I had to make him frown because I couldn't find anything other than the window I used that looks like a mouth.



ew
at least it's better than the vehicle one on the first page.

Still forget ugly.   :cookieMonster:

It's nothing but a buggy creature stage and all missions are practically the same.
Not really, if you have "download my buddies creations only" off or you download some missions every once in a while you have a good variety.

I was imagining planet capture like how you said though, not just destroying their cities.
Whenever I encounter a Warrior empire or whatever, they always try to make me pay for protection so I just run in and planet bust their asses to the stone age.

I want intergalactic chess dammit!

I want intergalactic chess dammit!
I found this: http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Games/Strategy_Games/Mayhem_Intergalactic.html after searching intergalactic chess on google, it might be worth trying.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 03:31:30 PM by Littledude »

Quote
Not Found

The requested URL /.../Mayhem_Intergalactic.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at www.freedownloadscenter.com Port 80

at least it's better than the vehicle one on the first page.
you mean mine

Yeah that forget ugly abomination.  :cookieMonster:

oh woops I see why that messed up I'll fix the link now.

I didn't like spore :/

It's too linear. Also needed multiplayer.

It's too linear. Also needed multiplayer.
During E3, they said multiplayer was going to be added.

But guess what?

we all know what happened.