Author Topic: Gmod Add-ons.  (Read 953 times)

Is there more than one way to download add-ons for Gmod?

I believe there is only one way to download add-ons.

Oh, that sucks for me bacause when I download add-ons, sometimes it says if i want to merge add-ons, or skip, or crap like that. So after that, they don't show up in-game.


Oh, that sucks for me bacause when I download add-ons, sometimes it says if i want to merge add-ons, or skip, or crap like that.

That's going to happen no matter what.

There is only one way to Download add-ons, but there is more than one way to get it in your Gmod folder.

Oh. I see, is there anything I can do about them no showing up in-game?

The easiest way to ensure they work; Copy folders in the downloaded add-on, such as "Lua" "Model" "Sounds" etc. Paste them, not only into addons, but also the regular garrysmod folder. Pick the first option if it ever questions you anything.

Yes, some add-ons will conflict.