Author Topic: Game quotes!  (Read 5838 times)

Quote from: Peppy
Fox bogey on your tail! Do a barrel roll! (Z or R x2)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 08:33:12 AM by Space Ninja »

People die, and Yuna dances. When will she stop dancing? When will it stop? Yuna won't stop dancing, not until Sin is gone. -Tidus

"Tango down!"

"Damn!"
"PREDATOR MISSLE DOWN"
"THE PREDATOR MISSLE IS OFFLINE, I REPEAT, THE PREDATOR MISSLE IS OFFLINE"
"Be advised, predator missle is offline"

ORLY?

-whenever the predator missle gets shot down in MW2

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FREIND!!! -Tony Montana (Scarface the world is yours) game

Quote from: HK-47
HK-47 - Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

'Rock Raider' - Rock Raiders
'The world ends with you' - The World End With You (DS)

I couldn't think of any other at the time but these two really prove their name to be based on ingame stuff xD

Quote from: HK-47
HK-47 - Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

This, I memorized this before because it is awesome but I completely forgot about it.

"Thank you mario! But our princess is in another castle!" -Super Mario Bros.

"That game where you build stuff." - Blockland.
Did I win? :D

Hey, everyone look at me I'm dancin'!
i love these little fellas :D

"oh no i forgot my wallet"-bob from bob goes to the market and forgets his wallet