Author Topic: Version 14  (Read 34637 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
and so many server no one joins mine anymore.

I guess you will have to make your server actually be good now.  Darn.

I guess you will have to make your server actually be good now.  Darn.

ouch.

*Alert*

Server Overload

*Alert*

For some reason in my dock(I have a .zip mac download of it) Blockland just bounces once and doesn't open.I even waited for a while and it still won't open.I opened a terminal and once its done with whatever its loading it doesn't start blockland.Please answer  :panda:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 10:08:29 AM by block sided »

I just realized that none of the servers up at the moment are dead for once.

I just realized that none of the servers up at the moment are dead for once.

It is nice to see that all the servers are alive, though :D

You've been waiting to use that, haven't you?

*Alert*

Server Overload

*Alert*

Due to PF not needed, Will the amount of servers slow down the master server?

Some reason, yestoday i had a internet server up, and someone joined. I tried it today but apparently it doesnt work (Tested by two people). It may be the Add-ons, but im not sure. Ill try with Defaults like yestoday. If you want to check my server, ill try to leave one up.

Edit: Got server up, defaults add-ons, and i added Blockland into FireWall Exceptions. I also done my best to port Foward (Just incase).

Edit 2: Added Console.log for the server, while i got someone to try to connect.

Edit 3: Today i tried it, and it works.. Im starting to think that maybe some players Routers cant connect, while others can..
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 05:24:33 AM by boodals 2 »

For some reason in my dock(I have a .zip mac download of it) Blockland just bounces once and doesn't open.I even waited for a while and it still won't open.I opened a terminal and once its done with whatever its loading it doesn't start blockland.Please answer  :panda:
[/s]
Nevermind it works now for some reason i had to right click,check open with rosetta then it would work =o.

So how do I allow Blockland to receive all connections or whatever from my firewall?

So how do I allow Blockland to receive all connections or whatever from my firewall?

Yes.

Yes.
wat
EDIT:
So I've found Windows Firewall in the control panel. But I can't add Blockland as an exception to let inbound connections come in or whatever.
It says "Windows Firewall can not add 'Blockland' to the list of exceptions." It also says "Add port"..
So I'm assuming if I port forward manually it'll be mmk. But I can't. My neighbor's internet is unsecured, so I always use that one, since I forgot out internet password. And I have no clue what router they use or whatever. And even though Comcast gave us a new, better connection, for some reason we can't get this thing to work unless we plug it into the computer we're going to use it on. Which is my mom's. Which can't play Blockland. And she insists on keeping it on her computer only.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 11:35:29 AM by ultimamax »