Author Topic: V14 Clarification  (Read 34166 times)

v14 is out?
Just kidding, for the idiots who don't know what sarcasm is. This means YOU.

v14 is out?
Just kidding, for the idiots who don't know what sarcasm is. This means YOU.

couldn't that count as spam

well so could that

and that.

When i don't have it enabled, and it is running the randoms, my server still doesn't show up. What happened here? It just pure doesn't show up. I've tried many times. Even once with my firewall turned off!

When i don't have it enabled, and it is running the randoms, my server still doesn't show up. What happened here? It just pure doesn't show up. I've tried many times. Even once with my firewall turned off!

What the hell are you talking about?

will i be able to keep my old files on v14 blockland, and move them to v15 blockland? if not, then what will happen to my files.?

I can actually run Blockland on MacOSX 10.4

Ugh I've explained to my parents over and over this will not give them viruses... they won't budge, I can't even touch the router, ohh well, no hosting for me.
Thanks for the clarification anyway.
Then don't tell them.
Are you really THAT dependent?

Thanks for information!

To run the mac version:
----You must have OSX 10.5 or 10.6.  Version 13 was the same way.  This has not changed.  Apple has made it impossible for a single app to run on both 10.4 and 10.6 therefore you must fork over the money to upgrade.  You signed on for this bullstuff when you bought a Macintosh. 

Lawl, I told all of those basterds so!

Lol.

I'm confused, what is the difference between "Blockland V14 Mac (dmg)" and "Blockland V14 Mac (zip)"?

Badspot

• Administrator
I'm confused, what is the difference between "Blockland V14 Mac (dmg)" and "Blockland V14 Mac (zip)"?
One is a dmg file and one is a zip file. 

The dmg file will mount a "drive" with Blockland inside, and the zip will just download a zip folder with Blockland inside.

How do I get to my router configuration page?

There is a bug where particle emitters stop:
----This is due to a fix for a crash where particles would keep going after you disconnected and do bad things.  It is trigger whenever anyone leaves the server.  This has been fixed for v15.
I have this problem, do you have an expected release date for v.15? And if it's going to take a while, is there any way to fix this temporarily?

Edit: anyone?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 09:33:22 AM by odst john »

I have this problem, do you have an expected release date for v.15? And if it's going to take a while, is there any way to fix this temporarily?

Edit: anyone?
Everyone has to deal with it just Self Delete in blockland ctrl-k and it'l be fixed untill someone joins or exits then you do it again.