Author Topic: V14 Clarification  (Read 34138 times)

New servers are a good thing, all the people with neat stuff can host now. And now there's more of a selection.

well, i know it is a bit late to do this... But, Yes there is more servers, More CRAPPY servers, More server WITH NO PEOPLE, There is more servers then people! Please change this back as it was, Badspot!

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 10:25:00 AM by Badspot »

Badspot

• Administrator
At peak times there are now over 700 users online on a regular basis.  More than ever before.

well, i know it is a bit late to do this... But, Yes there is more servers, More CRAPPY servers, More server WITH NO PEOPLE, There is more servers then people! Please change this back as it was, Badspot!

User was banned for this post
Nice one ;)

LAN would work no matter what. I want a dedicated internet server to work

oh... Let me try it again and see if it will work

At peak times there are now over 700 users online on a regular basis.  More than ever before.

lol

On-topic: When I try to change my guys avatar, sometimes it turns my guy completely black, and when I got to fix it, the colors of each body part are clear. After I change it to what I wanted it to be, it changes to the avatar I choose. Why does it do this?

lol

On-topic: When I try to change my guys avatar, sometimes it turns my guy completely black, and when I got to fix it, the colors of each body part are clear. After I change it to what I wanted it to be, it changes to the avatar I choose. Why does it do this?
I have the same damn problem... though It didn't manifest immediately. Does it do that without any addons?

This is what my router page displays. I've got it on the one currently radio-buttoned, but it's still not letting me host.

Don't forget more servers than ever.

I have the same damn problem... though It didn't manifest immediately. Does it do that without any addons?

IDK, it probably would, since I have heard of this bug around the forums and I heard it will be fixed, so I think it's a V13-V14 bug.

Don't forget more servers than ever.

With no people

Guys, there such things as filters! When browsing for a server click on the Filters button at the top and check the box so it won't show any empty servers.

I think I said this before.
In the V13
But just in case!~

I dislike the "Pandan's Call of Duty TDM"
<Namehere>'s <server name>

I want a option to disable this.

i love the named servers.
i use to just type "Bisjac's makeout party" all the time anyways

however when i start the clan back up, im going to buy an ID just for the dedi hosting. "BLU's clan members"
that could be kinda annoying

i love the named servers.
i use to just type "Bisjac's makeout party" all the time anyways

however when i start the clan back up, im going to buy an ID just for the dedi hosting. "BLU's clan members"
that could be kinda annoying
I have a second ID that I used to use for that exact reason.
But then I switched it's name to "ChuckNorris"
That's right, I lucked out. :3