Author Topic: V14 Clarification  (Read 34144 times)

Blockland forwards them for you, so I don't see how it would.

They actually dont forward them... It hosts without port forwarding

so will forwarding your ports reduce lag.

Blockland forwards it for you. It tells your router what to forward.

I'm pretty sure it forwards them for you.

How come when I try to join my friend's server, it just keeps saying "Sending Punch Packet...". Even though other people have joined his server.
Do I have to fix something in my ports or something? This is starting to happen with servers that I could join before.

Apple has made it impossible for a single app to run on both 10.4 and 10.6 therefore you must fork over the money to upgrade.  You signed on for this bullstuff when you bought a Macintosh.  [/td][/tr][/table]

Agreed That is why i Never bought a MAC

There is a bug where particle emitters stop:
----This is due to a fix for a crash where particles would keep going after you disconnected and do bad things.  It is triggering when it shouldn't.  If you can duplicate this problem consistently I would like to know how.  

I can duplicate this problem consistently, when I start a server i have particle emitters, people join I still have them. Once someone leaves my server there go my particle emitters, to fix it i have to restart the server.

Is the print bug fixed?Ex.when you enable too many prints Blockland crashes.

Quote from: V14 Change Log
Fixed crash when you have a large number of prints enabled
does that answer your question? read the change log next time

Self Delete to get rid of emmitter problem. (Host)

does that answer your question? read the change log next time
I did read but I was wondering if it was still there.

V14's not budging on my computer. All I get when I start it is an error with GetAccessPoint. Notin' else. (win2k)

Badspot

• Administrator
V14's not budging on my computer. All I get when I start it is an error with GetAccessPoint. Notin' else. (win2k)

It uses some functions that are not in the win2k versions of some dll files.  I don't know how to detect if they are there at run time.  Might be time to upgrade to XP. 

uhh, the update DID delete some of my addons which include the following: F18 Hornet, Police Car, Fishtail racer,mininuke, etc...
how can i restore them?