Author Topic: V14 Clarification  (Read 34146 times)

To run the mac version:
----You must have OSX 10.5 or 10.6.  Version 13 was the same way.  This has not changed.  Apple has made it impossible for a single app to run on both 10.4 and 10.6 therefore you must fork over the money to upgrade.  You signed on for this bullstuff when you bought a Macintosh.  

Apple often gives free updates at least mine did, Even though I play Blockland on Windows. Other than that a grand job *Clappity Clappity*

The massive amounts of empty and pointless server will probably die down after the hosts soon learn that people don't want to go on their server.

Tom

And hopefully the people who got bored of hosting will stay.

I get that a lot. Sometimes when I get into a vehicle it just stops. I believe it is the tank turret and the pirate cannon. Something that has to do with vehicle weapons and explosions.
happend to me yesterday. I tried reloading the save and even disconnecting. I was in single player.

Man the emmiter bug needs to be fixed.

Man the emmiter bug needs to be fixed.
I think this is the next biggest bug to need to be fixed.

I think this is the next biggest bug to need to be fixed.
I don't think so many servers that were successful before are now down and cannot be connected to I think that's a problem that should have a solution found for.

How come when I try to join my friend's server, it just keeps saying "Sending Punch Packet...". Even though other people have joined his server.

For me the particle glitch happens every time someone disconnnects. It's fixed if you command K

To host without port forwarding you must:
----A: Have UPnP enabled on your router.  There is often a simple radio button for this on your router configuration page.

-OR-

B: Have a router that does not randomize UDP origin ports.

If you do not have UPnP your server's ping will show up as "---".  In this case if your router is non-randomizing your server will still be join-able.
I have the UPnP enabled on my Router but my server's ping sohws up as '---' and i get the 'Sending punch packet...' thing over and over, what do i do?

For me the particle glitch happens every time someone disconnnects. It's fixed if you command K
I guess that could be it

Badspot

• Administrator
I have the UPnP enabled on my Router but my server's ping sohws up as '---' and i get the 'Sending punch packet...' thing over and over, what do i do?

Have you previously set up port forwarding?

Have you previously set up port forwarding?
Yes, i've done it the original way before, but i just wanted to try the UPnP way of doing it seeing if it'd work or not

I guess that could be it

Pretty sure it is, it happens everytime another client sends a disconnect packet.