Author Topic: V14 Clarification  (Read 33787 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
F18 Hornet, Police Car, Fishtail racer,mininuke

Those add-ons are blocked because they break the game. 

This is what my router page displays. I've got it on the one currently radio-buttoned, but it's still not letting me host.

Crossover helps me when i dont have the version

Speaking of my last post, my internet's been pulling limit crap on me since late November, and Blockland keeps crashing in the middle of a single game. Here's the weirder, Blockland still runs fine until I close a window, try to open the start menu, or quit Blockland. Not a single thing is saved during the rapefest.

Instead of demeaning what is ours now, we can plan for the future.

Is the UPnP automaticly used in every server even if they do have their ports forwarded, or if you ports are forwarded does it just use the them?

Those add-ons are blocked because they break the game. 
What about Muffinmix's long range missile?

Does the jet speed and jump scale down relative with the players size?

I find it hard to tell.

Ugh I've explained to my parents over and over this will not give them viruses... they won't budge, I can't even touch the router, ohh well, no hosting for me.
Thanks for the clarification anyway.

Same with me J_Master. I want to host so bad!

Real quick, I have my ports forwarded already and I have a ping when I run a normal server. But when I run a dedicated server, It is dead and I can't even get on it. Will turning on the UpnP would work? If not then how do I fix this?

Edit: I actually have UPnP already enabled, is this causing my problem?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 10:42:13 PM by Killer2 »

Real quick, I have my ports forwarded already and I have a ping when I run a normal server. But when I run a dedicated server, It is dead and I can't even get on it. Will turning on the UpnP would work? If not then how do I fix this?

Edit: I actually have UPnP already enabled, is this causing my problem?

Have you tried joining via LAN?