Author Topic: Luckiest TF2 moments  (Read 2244 times)

Once, I was playing a game of TF2 at cp_gourge and built a sentry and dispenser right in front of the Blu Base. It shot everyone that came out. Some guy came up and said "You've got to be the luckies engie I know."
So what are your lucky times in TF2?

Fell down the top of the 2fort map, shot my huntsman at heavy, fell to clumsy death, and headshot'd heavy. good times!

I've randomly spouted the flames as the pyro and got an invisible spy a few times.

I've randomly spouted the flames as the pyro and got an invisible spy a few times.

That's basically all the pyro is good for.

That's basically all the pyro is good for.
No shut up. Pyros are like, my 2nd fave class!

That's not all pyros do.  Good pyros at least...

That's not all pyros do.  Good pyros at least...
ok your right.
W+A+D+M1

W+A+D+M1
+M2+shotgun/flaregun(if you're lucky)+Axetinguisher(If you're REALLY lucky.)

Made a 16-headshot streak.

I've had some battlemedic moments that involved destroying sentries and capturing flags.

Some engie was setting up his stuff in a room at fastlane.  I was at 50 hp with the equalizer, ran in, destroyed the dispenser, killed the engie, and, with 6 hp left, destroyed the sentry.

+M2+shotgun/flaregun(if you're lucky)+Axetinguisher(If you're REALLY lucky.)
I got the flare gun AND the axtinguisher, but I still havn't gotten the backburner..D:

2fort, the intel was on the bridge. Scout who had it got headshot'd.
Pyro who grabbed it and edged us closer god killed.
Heavy who I was healing got killed.
I ran, grabbed it, and capped it.

I got the flare gun AND the axtinguisher, but I still havn't gotten the backburner..D:
I have all three unlocked via achievements.  In fact when I got milestone three I got three achievements by the same kill.